I just scored a free kick..

It is a sad state of affairs when people are getting so excited at 35 yard freekicks. Hell, I scored one from only slightly further in at the park a fortnight ago. Mind you, the other team's "superkeeper" wasn't paying attention and I had my tactics spot on. Mind you, following on from our coach's half time team talk (where he said he was pleased with us), the team pretty much fell apart and succumbed to a last minute equaliser.

Life imitating art, eh?

Happened to us me in real life no joke

3-0 at HT, we fell apart to 3-4....

ridiculous

yeah amazingly we were leading 3-2 at HT once

an inspired halftime team talk from our overweight coach, and i was appalled to see one of our defenders fall on his arse as an attacker just ran through and scored 1 on 1 with our keeper! in the final minute of the game

sort it out SI

yeah amazingly we were leading 3-2 at HT once

an inspired halftime team talk from our overweight coach, and i was appalled to see one of our defenders fall on his arse as an attacker just ran through and scored 1 on 1 with our keeper! in the final minute of the game

sort it out SI

oh thats bad :(

reminds me of an in-game moment where Matthew Upson decided to get injured and lie on the ground in the 94th minute...thanks matty

Archived