England captain...

In 10.3 will John Terry be available for selection as England captain? I'm aware that some players ask not to be considered as captains, in my most recent save this was Lucio for Brazil, but I've never known anyone being unable to lead the side out due to such strange circumstances. I also think it's fair to say Terry will not be on Bridge's favourites list!

I'd like to see more scandals happen in FM :cool:

John Terry, Sven Goran, Italian match fixing, etc.

I can see the posts on here already:

"great, two of my players got caught roasting some slapper and now my whole teams unhappy because I didn't fine 'em! What's worse is my strikers doing a 12 stretch for armed robbery. Sort it out SI!"

Some things are best left well alone Swed my friend!

Yeah, Terry's lost the armband...

Wayne Bridge might wanna check under his bed for it!

Boom Boom!

Ouch!

Interesting to see if anyone would actually pick him as their captain on the game, I assume he's the best to have but there's always those who want added realism. While we're talking England, should Capello pick Almunia on the game? Apart from that fact he's a bit crap I think he's stated he won't in real life so kinda ruins the realism for me!

I can see the posts on here already:

"great, two of my players got caught roasting some slapper and now my whole teams unhappy because I didn't fine 'em! What's worse is my strikers doing a 12 stretch for armed robbery. Sort it out SI!"

Some things are best left well alone Swed my friend!

This deserves an award.

It took about 10 million minutes more then i expected but the "oh somethings happened in real life will it be in the new patch thread" has arrived :p

Only SI know

It was actually meant to be more 'should it be included' rather than 'will it be included' thread as of course no-one really knows apart from SI.

Obviously you didn't have to read and post if you weren't interested but clearly some people are. Some people are too interested, saying that I guess it keeps Jordan off the front page!

John Terry loses england captaincy because his daliance means he is seen as a bad role model. THe captain's armband gets handed to Rio Ferdinand .... what a great role model he is. The only England international to get band for 8 months after failing to attend a drugs test. Either something dodgy happened and there was a bit of a cover up, or the guy is a r'tard! Either way, if the England captain now suddenly has to be whiter than white, I can't wait for Rooney to be given the armband at somestage. It's not like he has shagged some old slapper or groped some chick on CCTV in some kitchen.

Archived