Bug? or did I miss something

I was playing Fulham at Tottenham destined to loose. Down 1 nil. In the 73rd minute, I had already used my striker sub Elm in place for the tired Zamora, when Andy Johnson went down due to a shady challenge. They wanted me to sub someone in.... well I do have Tony Kallio who is mostly a left back but also has Striker as a position he can play.

But it wouldn't let me sub him in. I had only used two subs so this would have been the third, yet no matter what, I couldn't get a player to stick on the tactics screen as I dragged them over. Or even if I dragged them to Johnson. I even tried going back into the game with 10 men and then going back to tactics but no joy. Any ideas?

MM

click cancel. All the subs will be lost. You will get back to the LIVE screen. Then click once more tactic, and then you can make your three substitution.

But no fear, this is nothing. The best part is when you click pause, make a substitution, confirm, you get to the live screen, click PLAY, and the game bring you back to the tactic saying that a player is injuried, or better more, the player which you have substitute is injuried

hehe I had it all. Nice thing, but thanks God, I make a week save, so after this "Ironical" happanings, I just click ALT+F4 and reload the save.

Oh yes, the best part, really, the best part is, when the game is on "going" (no LIVE screen, only the time is going), you click pause, click tactic, make your substitution, click confirm, the game brings you back to the LIVE screen, you click play, and the game is now playing on LIVE. And in that moment there comes a chance from the opponent and you get a goal. hahaha :)

You have to be REALLY LUCKY to hit right one second before the moment when there is a goal highlight coming for your opponents.

I had it 6 time in this one and half season.

Because, I allways use pause to make substitution or tactic changes. And it seems, that in that intervall, or better, when you are changing the match code (by changing your tactic) the game brings the match code in trouble and you get a "instant injury after substitution" or a goal from opponent. Of course, not allways, but some times it happens. I had 6 goals and 3 injuries

Look sciag, how can I explain you. I watch the game on key highlight. So, the game is on going. So, how it is possible that I stop the game, make subs, confirm, click play (the game now has to go live) and in this scene I get a goal? It would mean, that I was so (un)lucky to pause the game in just that moment where the game would go on LIVE to show me the goal from my opponent. And I had it 6 times.

And for the first point, I click pause, make a subs, confirm, click play. And in the commentary comes: Oh that doesn't look good for xxxx he can't continue. So I come back, and have one of my player full injury. I have to substitute him. Now it comes the problem from the OP:

I made 2 substitution, so I can do one more, but the game says that I used all my subs. The injury happened before the game made my substitution, so in the left down edge there is a cancel button, so I click to cancel, and he erase my substitutions and I get back to the LIVE screen. It is still paused, and the TACTIC button is on. So now I click on tactic, and now I can make all 3 substitutions. the injuried one, and the 2 that I wanted.

Third problem is, when I made the two substitution, click on play, the commentary says "CHANGING TACTICS" and after that appears: Oh xxxx can't continue, it doesn't look good for him. And the game bring me to the tactics menu, and the xxxx player is the player that came as substitute.

I had all this in this one and a half season, on patch 10.2

I can't prove you, because I made no pictures (ALT+print screen) but believe me, the next time it happenend, I will post it.

Archived