My Thread which show how ME is bugged depending on statistics

59688450.jpg

Lets check the statistic,how team can score 4 goals in 4 shoots,you think i don't have goalkeeper? no my goalkeeper is 3-4 star ratings,my team is quite good,we had many ccc's but we scored only one,they hadn't got any ccc's only 4 shoots at goal and 4 goals banged in my net,do you think its realistic,do you think this game isn't stupid? this will gonna be fixed in 10.3 or i have to trash with hammer my CD Box with FM 2010 and never support SI again? i'm angry in any game i haven't seen so bugged ME,better come back to 2008 or 2009 ME,becouse this one is stupid black-hole of bugs. :/ Don't lock becouse i will post more statistics,i just whant to show to SI how they can't see this game bugs and don't say its my tactic,becouse with any tactic it wouldn't happen in real-life ever...

Obviously this is a clear-cut chances issue. He got four and scored none of them, the opposition got none and scored four. You're better off not getting clear-cut chances the way the engine currently is because of you miss a couple, the keeper becomes unbeatable.

I think i don't start to find a true,becouse i know it... i don't need it... but if this wouldn't be fixed in 10.3. I will never again buy SI products,becouse they wash us brains,and say its realistic and bla bla bla,but every normal people whose brains aren't ruined by alchohol,drugs and other ****(like this game) can say:. Wait,Xirtama is saying true!

I think I speak for a number of people when I ask "what?"

Indeed 'what?'.. I am so heavily confused right now about SI eating our brains with alcohol and drugs?!

i think i have to block this forum in my browser,becouse i gonna kill my self,how peoples you can't understand this? show me real life matches when happens like this,only one of what i have seen was CL semi-final against Chelsea and Barcelona last year,lets try to score a goal 1on1 against GK,you don't have to be Messi or Rooney to pwn him 1on1. but this game says it is hard as hell,1 on 1 is quite same as penalty,in this game penalty are scoring 95%,1on1(ccc's) 25%?

looking at my matches, on average i creat 5-7 clear cut chances and score 2 or 3 in most matches. sometimes i score all of them, i dont see any issue with the stats

SI have acknowledged an issue in 10.2 with defending which creates too many clear-cut chances and results in keepers getting high ratings and having great performances. It's common knowledge.

i think i have to block this forum in my browser,becouse i gonna kill my self,how peoples you can't understand this? show me real life matches when happens like this,only one of what i have seen was CL semi-final against Chelsea and Barcelona last year,lets try to score a goal 1on1 against GK,you don't have to be Messi or Rooney to pwn him 1on1. but this game says it is hard as hell,1 on 1 is quite same as penalty,in this game penalty are scoring 95%,1on1(ccc's) 25%?

As a striker myself, I have to disagree with that, a one on one is absolutely nothing like a penalty.

1) Less time to think in most one on ones, therefore meaning you have less time to compose yourself and pick your choice of shot

2) Keeper can come out to narrow the angle in one on ones

3) As a striker you can move out of position in a one on one (ie take the ball too wide, a bad touch could let you down or not create a good enough angle for yourself)

Those three factors alone imo make a one on one at least 50% more difficult to score, no matter what striker you are.

In a penalty situation the main factor is your ability to handle pressure. Because 90% of the time if you strike the ball as you want to, it will go in.

Now the penalty conversion in the game is still a bit too high, but more pens being scored than one on ones is correct.

I'm midfielder in real life,i don't know how much you are proffesional,but can say you say quite true,but factor in 1on1 is what you can move and drible a ball with your self,when goalkeeper can compose to ball becouse you are moving your legs and he rly don't know when you will shoot ball in which place directly and when. i thing this give big difference.

And your words:.Now the penalty conversion in the game is still a bit too high, but more pens being scored than one on ones is correct. Yeah its true,pens have to be scored more when ccc's,but not so much omg!!!! these two thing haven't got balance,pens are too easy i thing ccc's to hard.

I'm midfielder in real life,i don't know how much you are proffesional,but can say you say quite true,but factor in 1on1 is what you can move and drible a ball with your self,when goalkeeper can compose to ball becouse you are moving your legs and he rly don't know when you will shoot ball in which place directly and when. i thing this give big difference.

And your words:.Now the penalty conversion in the game is still a bit too high, but more pens being scored than one on ones is correct. Yeah its true,pens have to be scored more when ccc's,but not so much omg!!!! these two thing haven't got balance,pens are too easy i thing ccc's to hard.

But in 1 on 1's there are more factors that will result in the outcome than in a penalty. Therefore making them harder.

As I'm sure Cleon just posted there (Couldn't be bothered checking the link), the ME currently produces too many 1on1's that have a lower chance of being scored (ie the 1on1 where the striker has split the CB's and is head to head with the keeper, due to a bug with the defending). So for example it will show that you have created 10 CCC's but 8 of them may be this type of CCC, which have a very low conversion rate.

As a former goalkeeper i can easily tell you that 1 on 1 is nothing like penalties.

For me 1 on 1 was the easy save. Penalties were a lot harder. My 1 on 1 record was apprx. 70% (of saves).

Some matches i could save everything that came through 1 on 1. But other matches i didn't save one of them. Which usually was games we were winning comfortably. Lack of concentration.

Now, there is a CCC issue which will most likely be fixed one way or another with the 10.3 patch.

but i haven't seen in real-life such match stats how i see in this game... :/

So its 100% correctly it isn't realistic.

Are you kidding? You've never heard of a match where one team dominates and the other team wins? Where the othe team is a little bit sharper in the finishing department?

76765916.jpg

Result 5:3(i lost)... 3 game later first statistic...

sorry but i had to said that, where is the the result?? maybe you could have won the game actually but still complain when you lost with those CCC's but actually you have won so need to included the score of the match to make it an point....

myself doesn't have problem with CCC's as it is close to score. E.G if CCC's is 7 i would have scored 5 or so.

maybe your stiker is not good enough, they fluffed when they are clear like Michael Owen now does unlike his oldself.

but i haven't seen in real-life such match stats how i see in this game... :/

So its 100% correctly it isn't realistic.

buggedy.jpg

Must. Be. Bugged. How can Real with more chances, greater possession, and a far greater reputation lose the match?

Real Madrid fans should demand a refund of their tickets so that they can buy FM (Fifa Manager, not that bugged Football Manager, what were you thinking?).

great you found it,show me straight such matches.

Again, if you find this keeps happening constantly it is most likely something to do with your tactics and your players. Try creating different kind of chances that your team does convert.

how my tactic can be wrong,2 straight promotions now will gonna relegate... :/

The higher up the ranks you're coming the harder it's going to be. That's just how it is, and, most likely, always will be.

If it doesn't work, then something must be changed/tweaked.

how my tactic can be wrong,2 straight promotions now will gonna relegate... :/

Look at Peterborough, 2 straight promotions but now they are in a relegation pit due to not strengthening enough as they went up. Better opposition=better players needed and maybe a rethink of your tactics.

As a former right offensive wing, sometimes I got in situation, running with the ball alone towards the goal. It isn't allways a goal. Believe me. The most of time, I use to lean me to the left and make the GK believe that I am hiding with the ball towards the middle. In this moment the GK is on his right foot, so it is really hard for him to jump to his left side. In that moment I take my placed shoot with my right innen foot towards the right post. Now sometimes I kick the post, or near the post, most of time it is in, and sometimes the GK were able to save it. BUT, I never kicked the ball towards the GK. Never. And this is what makes me annoing in the game, that a ST, who is much much much much better then me, is not able to place the shoot in the edge, but just kicking the ball straight towards the GK. Or the best is when he kicks the ball from the left side towards the right side, right in the arms of the GK, who is standing on the right side. I mean, he only has to place the shoot straight in front where the goal is empty and score. Of course, there are situation where he hit the post, or above the goal, that is all normal, but it isn't normal that he cannon the ball from the left side towards the right side where the GK is standing. Sorry, I haven't see this. But in the game it came a lot of time.

So, to make it more realistic, then let the ball fligh above the goal, and not straight in the keepers arms.

One match shows nothing. Bias perspectives justify nothing. You were unlucky. Maybe your players bottled it. Your GK had a bad game. etc etc..

As much as I would err on the side of people who suffer discrepancies like that of the OP, I have to agree with Hershie here. 1 match is meaningless, even 5 matches mean nothing unless it was 5 in a row. Even then it'd be a run of bad luck.

buggedy.jpg

Must. Be. Bugged. How can Real with more chances, greater possession, and a far greater reputation lose the match?

Real Madrid fans should demand a refund of their tickets so that they can buy FM (Fifa Manager, not that bugged Football Manager, what were you thinking?).

In fairness, 25 of those shots were Ronaldo belting the ball wildly from 30 yards.

Archived