Assistants pre-match feedback.

Can anyone explain this:

When I looked at my assistants feedback before game, he was saying that

"Nicolas Otamendi is having some issues motivating himself to play with Kolo Toure as our captain". Then I looked at Otamendis personal information to see if he has any personal issues,

but it says "Favoured personnel: Kolo Toure". So he likes Toure, but not as captain?

:confused:

Do you have a more suitable captain, as in somebody with higher influence, determination, bravery, teamwork?

Maybe there would be someone better, but I dont know if it's a good idea to change captain durin the season?

you know ive learnt that all this influence / determination / teamwork stuff is not 100% precise.

in my Real Madrid half the team wasn't pleased with Casillas as captain when i named him. He has very high influence and average workrate. He is also Spain captain.

I changed the capitancy to Kaká, who has lower influence than Casillas, less workrate and everyone was happy.

Maybe there would be someone better, but I dont know if it's a good idea to change captain durin the season?

Last couple of games there have been no reports of any issues, we won all of them and are leading the league by 6pts with only four games to go, so no need to change things at this point.

Maybe they were having some lovers argument and everything is fine again.

Archived