Storm Out !!

i did when i was ****ed off because of the reporters asking me if i wanted to buy the same player for 7-8 times and always saying no!but it's good for the team to have an excellent morale because it falls down a lot!

I storm out all the time and yell "F**K YOU!" because the press keep asking me the same questions over and over again.

this was precisley the reason why i stormed out once.

i had just lost a very important game and my team played terribly and the press kept insisting on a question and i stormed out.

i've been sending my assman far more often since.

i hate when they demand to you - the public want a proper answer, i say fook the public and fook you-

That is when I storm out.

"Which part of your team would you consider is strongest?"

I'm fully confident all areas are ready and up for the challenge...

"The public want a proper answer..."

That IS a proper answer, you gimp!

*storms out with a foul-mouthed tirade*

I always send my assistant to the press conferences no matter what, but this is the first time I've seen him actually storm out for the very same reasons mentioned in this thread! :)

The news item even says "The Real Madrid assistant manager seemed to take offence at being repeatedly asked the same question by a journalist from World Soccer Magazine."

the option in the press conference,storm out,is useless

they never seem to ask any question that would lead to storming out

who has ever stormed out of a press conference??

i disagree. ive used the 'storm out' option on a couple of occassions & rightly so in the games eyes. there was a journalist that kept asking me the same question 3 times about a player after i kept saying no comment. after the third time i stormed out.

the games news said something about me left fuming over persistant question asking on a subject.

I storm out all the time and yell "F**K YOU!" because the press keep asking me the same questions over and over again.

^ same

Sooo annoying when I choose "no comment" and they ask again... And I repeat myself and they ask yet again. I always storm out then. -_-

yeah i did the very 1st time, it hasnt got any effect as far as i know, just an option 2 try & make it seem like your really answering. you could choose the option that u where crap last game but then right you where brillant underneath but it will still go with the option you choose as how it affects your team.

speaking of refs in press, i had a clear goal ruled offside, then later on, i had another goal ruled offside, this one was offside, so no problem

but during the press, i was asked about the offside, forgetting about the 1 that actually was offside, i answered that it was clearly a goal, (as the one before was) so the FA fined me!

Does anybody put any comments in at the bottom of the screen when in a press conference? Do these have any effect on the game?

Yes! Try swearing in the box and it says something like 'manager name shouted a load of expletives'!

Depending on the situation (players/club involved, etc), some players may be happy/upset with it. Try it :)

Archived