Rival/least favourite personnel

These negative relationships exist, but they are hidden. They can only be viewed with an editor. It's quite annoying though because if you resign from a club you automatically go on that club's 'Hated' list, even if you accomplished great things.

I'd like to see favoured personnel and clubs make it onto human manager profiles.

So if you constantly sign the same player when you join different clubs or praise players/managers then they'd go onto your personnel list.

Also, after you've been at a club a while there should be the option to add them to your favourite clubs.

Is it the same principal for AI managers- if they leave a club could they never go back at any time because they are disliked?

No, unfortunately it's just us poor old human managers. A major bug bear of mine for many seasons now, no idea why it's never been fixed. You could, in theory, win 100 league titles with Scunthorpe, then move to Real Madrid and the Scunthorpe fans would hate you 100% :rolleyes:

It is a very poorly implemented feature by SI, and one I hope they sort in the patch, or at least in FM11.

Keegan resigned from Newcastle and was welcomed back with open arms, STILL A LEGEND.

There are many more examples too. My club for instance, Rotherham United ridiculously sacked Ronnie Moore in the Championship, a few years later, he is back. And guess what? We ALWAYS loved him, always will. He could get us relegated, and although we wouldn't be happy, he would still always be a legend at the club.

I read elsewhere on the forum it was a deliberate action put into the game into the game to stop the club you left asking you to rejoin them :D

what's wrong about having a previous club asking you to rejoin them?

if anything its something to be proud of i suppose.

what's wrong about having a previous club asking you to rejoin them?

if anything its something to be proud of i suppose.

I think he meant the club you just left asking you to rejoin them a few days after you left. Which, I think we can all agree, would be a bit unrealistic. ;)

Archived