Ungrateful little shhhh......!!!!

I have been manager of Liverpool for seven whole seasons,winning every competition possible a good number of times,i therefore gained `legend` status.

Anyway i grew bored dominating everything so i took the vacant Roma job,nothing was mentioned about Liverpool being bitter with me,anyway as a result i have been removed from the `legend` status..im not even in `icons` or `fave personnel` It is like i havent done anything for them the ungrateful gits!!

Is this a bug? Surely it is.

It's been brought up before, but it's not a bug sadly. It's just a poorly implemented intentional feature.

So, no, it doesn't need to be fixed. It needs to be ripped out and replaced in the game.

They can just fix it by deleting it, can they not?

---

Woot! 1750th post! :D

Ive been a member since 2006 and this is only my 78th post haha.

Yes surely it can be deleted,if it is added to the game,it can be taken away..im sad though as i have achieved so much for them!

Lol. I think I need a life. :D

You could always use FMRTE to go back and edit yourself into their favourite person/legend list again?

I would seek revenge by poaching all of their (mine really) coaching staff but at Roma they have the likes of Del Piero,Patrick Viera,Frank Lampard,Montella and i have just signed Steven Gerrard...now thats a dream team coaching team right there!

It needs to be fixed. A legend is always a legend and should not be removed simply because you go to another club. That's the whole point of being added as a legend, to see your name on the club information board whenever you are elsewhere. Plus if you get to play against them, it could say something about "the legend coming home"?

I heard a rumour that it's to stop the manager instantly being offered the job again? A human manager would obviously decline but an AI manager could accept. So it's basically a work around to stop a manager leaving then re-joining days later. I agree that a better solution is required!

Archived