Is there a data editor in FM10?

I used to use the data editor to see PA and CA as well as attributes when id idnt want to wait for my scouts to uncover a players attributes. now im looking in my FM10 folder and all i find is a folder called "editor data" with no data editor app in it. and i cant find the app. is there one? how do i open it? let me know please thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem but mine hasnt been resolved... "now im looking in my FM10 folder and all i find is a folder called "editor data" with no data editor app in it. and i cant find the app. is there one? how do i open it?"

There's no editor and no steam apps?

I have the same problem but mine hasnt been resolved... "now im looking in my FM10 folder and all i find is a folder called "editor data" with no data editor app in it. and i cant find the app. is there one? how do i open it?"

There's no editor and no steam apps?

Sounds like you're looking in the wrong place.

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4455331&postcount=8

Copying and pasting won't work. Go through the folders one by one.

Ok, just tried going through one by one, got to program files and there was no steam folder so i moved my steam folder there and then opened it and all thats in it is 'Steam Support Center' and 'Steam' there's no steam apps, have I done something wrong? Do I need to download the editor?

Ok, just tried going through one by one, got to program files and there was no steam folder so i moved my steam folder there and then opened it and all thats in it is 'Steam Support Center' and 'Steam' there's no steam apps, have I done something wrong? Do I need to download the editor?

so you found steam in programme files

when you selct it.....should be

lots of sub folders.............you need to select steam apps...and follow my instructions to get to editor

Steam folder is Start>All Programs and then all it has is Steam Support Center and Steam

Its not there anymore though, i moved it to Program Files.

take a minute and read the link you have been given .................otherwise you are going to make a pigs ear of it.....dont start moving anything around;)

Found it!!! Sorry stupid computers fault haha, there were two program file folders, program files (wasn't in there) and program files (x86) that was the one! Found it all guys, thanks for all your help, i appreciate it big time and sorry for being a nuisance! haha ;)

Steam folder is Start>All Programs and then all it has is Steam Support Center and Steam

Its not there anymore though, i moved it to Program Files.

Ok, so you're trying to find the official editor? You won't find it there in the start menu (annoying I know :D), you have to search through folders in Steam to get to it.

I'll go through the order of folders you need to open to find it (hope this doesn't sound patronising, it's never intend it to be with me :D)

1. Open My Computer folder..

2. Open whatever drive contains your games (usually C:)

3. 'Program Files'

4. 'SteamApps'

5. 'common'

6. 'football manager 2010'

7. 'tools'

8. 'editor'

9. In this 'editor' folder now you should find 'editor' (should be a picture of a football), that's the official editor. :D

(the full path for the editor folder looks like this: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor)

Ok, so you're trying to find the official editor? You won't find it there in the start menu (annoying I know you have to search through folders in Steam to get to it.

I'll go through the order of folders you need to open to find it (hope this doesn't sound patronising, it's never intend it to be with me

1. Open My Computer folder..

2. Open whatever drive contains your games (usually C:)

3. 'Program Files'

4. 'SteamApps'

5. 'common'

6. 'football manager 2010'

7. 'tools'

8. 'editor'

9. In this 'editor' folder now you should find 'editor' (should be a picture of a football), that's the official editor. :D

(the full path for the editor folder looks like this: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\tools\editor)

this guy has started his own thread asking the same thing..............and he was told the same thing previously:confused:

Archived