YES YES YES!!! FINALLY GOT FM WORKING!!!

After buying the game 6 months ago without being able to play it cause i had no memory i finally got it working!! I cleared the Computer off and got it working

Im installing the New Patch as we speak icon14.gif

Will this slow down my computer and will it damage it if i install FM08?

After buying the game 6 months ago without being able to play it cause i had no memory i finally got it working!! I cleared the Computer off and got it working

Will this slow down my computer and will it damage it if i install FM08?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justme87:

You're in for a shock.

FM 08 is absoltely crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Instead of just trolling up the board why not let him decide for himself?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Justme87:

Aww. The truth hurts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If anybody wants proof that more mods are needed.....

How exactly have you avoided a ban so far?

God i can't wait until the all new Boards are in. Then we shall see a lot of this nonsense stamped out, Hopefully. icon_biggrin.gif

Good you got your game working. Ignore what everyone has ever said about the game and make your own mind up. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DamianY2J:

What makes you think it's the truth? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course that truth being you're a prat... icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ncfcgee:

Off topic but hi IMT, i remember you from the Worthy out protests icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi mate, have no idea who you are though.. icon_confused.gif...not the bloke who said hello to me in the Barclay on saturday who I had no idea who he was?... icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ncfcgee:

Everyone has differing opinions of the game but for me it's the best version yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i must agree also. Best yet, although patch 8.02 for me has caused more issues than solved them. with 8.01, i am happily in love with the game...

You're in for a shock.

FM 08 is absoltely crap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've been warned.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Footy King:

Will this slow down my computer and will it damage it if i install FM08? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good on you mate!! everyone has an opinion which will of course be different compared to many i personally think the game is excellent i understand its had its ups and downs but i think its great! just wish i had the time to play it icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IMT:

Off topic but hi IMT, i remember you from the Worthy out protests icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi mate, have no idea who you are though.. icon_confused.gif...not the bloke who said hello to me in the Barclay on saturday who I had no idea who he was?... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha no that's not me, i would try and describe myself but don't that'll help much icon_razz.gif Just spotted your name here and thought i would say hi.

Archived