south african work permit feeder club

south africa has work permits in terms of players normally from other african countries such as mali, malawi, senagal, ivory coast, niger, nigeria, congo etc etc, also i think south american like chilie etc hav to get a work permit.

How does the system work? Are all ECOWAs accepted with no work permit, or just South Africans?

If it's just South Africans, you have no chance. If they won't let a player play for you, why would they let him play for another South African club?

yes ur totally right. but do u have any solution for my problem?

sorry bud i hav noooo idea, i play with tuks in the first division inland so i cant even get a decent non SA player!

but il give it a try and see if anything happens for me and il post it back here if i come right. it may take a while though!

How does the system work? Are all ECOWAs accepted with no work permit, or just South Africans?

If it's just South Africans, you have no chance. If they won't let a player play for you, why would they let him play for another South African club?

like i said previously im not 100% sure i dont know all the rules for the SA leagues. im gonna play around though later and see what happens!

http://www.southafrica.info/travel/documents/workpermits.htm

The above seems to indicate that the WP policy applies to any foreign nationals, including ECOWAs. There's no way you can get a work permit club.

and so no way u can buy a foreign young player unless he has a significant number of international caps which ruins ur scouting efforts...

Archived