What happened to all the good players from FM09?

Marquinhos was very poor for Palmeiras when he moved there and was sent out on loan iirc.

Palombo I'm not sure.

Vagner Love is steadily improving based on his performances in the CL.

Balotelli was over rated in FM09, he is promising yes but he has a temper and some immature play which has seen his skill drop (FM wise.)

Games evolve. There are lots of new great players this year, try some of them.

this, basicly

Who? The "stars" in this years game are players like Edin Dzeko (with 12 for pace) who's attributes, if in FM09, wouldn't have even made him a must buy at all. His attributes in FM10 are nothing compared to Vlove's in 09, Zhirkov's in 09, etc. It looks like they've taken down the attributes of everyone in this game besides maybe the Messi's so now they all look the same. Who are the players comparable to marquinhos or vagner love from 09? I'm looking for 16+ pace, 15+ agility, +15 balance, +15+ acceleration, +17+ flair, +16+ off the ball, +15+ finishing, +16+ dribbling. Just like Vagner Love. And other than the balace, Marquinhos had the 20 flair, high dribbling, accelartion, agility, etc. You don't see that 20 flair/ high dribbling/pace/agility anymore

Who? The "stars" in this years game are players like Edin Dzeko (with 12 for pace) who's attributes, if in FM09, wouldn't have even made him a must buy at all. His attributes in FM10 are nothing compared to Vlove's in 09, Zhirkov's in 09, etc. It looks like they've taken down the attributes of everyone in this game besides maybe the Messi's so now they all look the same. Who are the players comparable to marquinhos or vagner love from 09? I'm looking for 16+ pace, 15+ agility, +15 balance, +15+ acceleration, +17+ flair, +16+ off the ball, +15+ finishing, +16+ dribbling. Just like Vagner Love. And other than the balace, Marquinhos had the 20 flair, high dribbling, accelartion, agility, etc. You don't see that 20 flair/ high dribbling/pace/agility anymore

I'm not mentioning\reccomending any names. But if one is to use Dzeko as an example (who played amazingly in the CL last year), most players have had major success with him. You should know that he is not a poacher (as I hope you do), but more like a target man. He's great in the air and has better composure than alot of top class players. You don't have to be quick, agile or unpredictable to be good. This goes for all players. As long as you perform well, nothing else matters. (I also hope that you realize where I'm going with this, so that we don't have to argue over a few words)

As I said: The game evolves in FM as it does in real life. If a player is a star in one version of the game, it doesn't have to mean he is one in real life. And after further scouting this will be more obvious to the researchers, which means that PA and CA will change from game to game.

i think in last years game and in 08 there where to many overated players. like so many players where world class when in real life you have a few players like messi ronaldo kaka who are all world class. but you could buy someone like elano last year and in 08 and he'd be a world beater and in game just as good as kaka etc when irl he's nowhere near.

so i think it's good.

Archived