B/C team

How do I stop the B team manager from sending players down to the C team all the time? Currently the B team has 8 'real' players and the rest filled up with greys. The C team has 30-40 players but everytime I send some to the B squad, the manager sends them back down with no replacements after a few days.

This is a waste as the C team will have fewer opportunities, while the B team is short on players. It doesn't even satisfy the Spanish B team requirement of a minimum 6 under-23 players.

I think its a bug, has been like this for a long time. Likewise if roles were reversed and you were in the B team you'd have little say over First team players going down to B team who dont play. IRL managers of A, B and C teams get together and decide who goes where and possibilities of playing.

Not sure if it would but its clear that the B and C team settings are a mess and clearly need sorting out. A few yrs ago SI changed it so that they were manageable which is great but they failed to alter anything within them. Firstly there were problems with different Chairmen, this was fixed, then players moving around willy nilly, still not fixed and personally they need to understand how it works. Youd think with so many researchers and testers they'd be able to have a complete understanding of how it works.

To be honest I haven't managed in Spain since they made these changes. I remember you used to be able to freely move players between the 3 teams. At least there is the U19 squad which I still have control over.

It is a pain for sure and I'm wondering why SI decided to make it like this.

The change was because IRL you can manage these teams and many ppl wanted to do this. I like the idea of managing a B team with the sole purpose of being promoted to the first team! this is something SI have left out however and its impossible to be manager of the first team if you're a B or C team manager which is of course unrealistic as this happens in Spain all the time. Of late Barcelona, Seville and Villarreal have promoted their B team manager and Real Madrid did this with Del Bosque some years back.

This is what SI need to fix, if that is fixed then the rest is easy.

I think its not that they failed to fully test it but more that they failed to fully understand it. When this took place they went to the Spanish info tank on the forums and all they had to offer were problems and no solutions. Its not that difficult to understand how the B and C teams work and its a great addition if they perfect it as no other game has this feature properly implemented.

Archived