Elbow in the face?

My keeper picked up a loose ball in the box then one of my opponent's wingers comes in about 5 seconds late and elbowed my player in the face. He was obviously sent off immediately, but only handed a further 2 match ban? Shouldn't this result in more serious disciplinary action for assaulting another player?

My keeper picked up a loose ball in the box then one of my opponent's wingers comes in about 5 seconds late and elbowed my player in the face. He was obviously sent off immediately, but only handed a further 2 match ban? Shouldn't this result in more serious disciplinary action for assaulting another player?

WOW so their acctually is some sorts of violence (fights) on the pitch. Im glad to here i thought SI got rid of these brawls (fights) features. Can you please post a screenshot mate.

One of my players got the same ban for elbowing a player in the face, it wasn't like a fight or anything they were just challenging for a ball in the air and he stuck the elbow out and got sent straight off, naturally i fined him 2 weeks wages.

Right this has happened to me before too. But in this instance the goalkeeper clearly had possession of the ball, with just a lone player coming in after the play was over. He just attacked the keeper with an elbow for no reason.

Archived