Manager Contracts - Wage.

Would it be possible in any future version of the game (or patches) for the player to decide how much he wantys to be paid, given a max amount will always be set by the board.

At the moment the minimum I can select is shy high, and I would, if I could have a lower amount select it, because we all like to have a high bank ballance in the game (and every little helps), but the minimum I can select is what I am now on.

Just a thought.

Would it be possible in any future version of the game (or patches) for the player to decide how much he wantys to be paid, given a max amount will always be set by the board.

At the moment the minimum I can select is shy high, and I would, if I could have a lower amount select it, because we all like to have a high bank ballance in the game (and every little helps), but the minimum I can select is what I am now on.

Just a thought.

Mention that idea to your boss at your work too, he will love you for it!

Mao Tse Tung would have loved you, mate.

Bill Gates would love you more. He can't send you to a labour camp if you resist ;)

I'm annoyed the board doesn't up my wage properly. Am currently making 1,800 a week in the Championship. They offered me a new contract at 1800. Tried to negotiate it up to 3500, but they would only go to 2000. So I told them to go and stuff it.

Bill Gates would love you more. He can't send you to a labour camp if you resist ;)

I'm annoyed the board doesn't up my wage properly. Am currently making 1,800 a week in the Championship. They offered me a new contract at 1800. Tried to negotiate it up to 3500, but they would only go to 2000. So I told them to go and stuff it.

I'm currently at 300k p/w..... :cool: I make more than any manager or player in the game hehe.

Just a thought.

You - "Hi boss, I'd really like a pay cut"

Does that sound like it would ever voluntarily happen IRL?

I am on 325k p/w what manager earns that.

and yes its not realistic for a employee to say I want a lower wage, but to each their own, the club is losing money each month (although not yearly) and the board may try to lower the wage on renewal's at first to see your reaction, but I have never had that happen regardless of if I play a lower league game or take over a top club.

I do take your point on it not being realistic, but there comes a point where a manger who has been at a club for decades may be willing to take a pay but for the good of the club he (or she) loves.

Archived