FM08 doesnt see my databases or graphics

I recently re-installed FM08 but replaced the Sports Interactive folder within My Documents with the one from my previous install so that I could keep my saved games, graphics and databases but the game doesnt see any of the databases or graphics, just the saved games.

In the game preferences the user data folder is selected as its the same path as the original but still nothing.

Anyone know what to do?

I recently re-installed FM08 but replaced the Sports Interactive folder within My Documents with the one from my previous install so that I could keep my saved games, graphics and databases but the game doesnt see any of the databases or graphics, just the saved games.

In the game preferences the user data folder is selected as its the same path as the original but still nothing.

Anyone know what to do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by minigod:

Anyone know what to do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you unticked 'use skin cache' since you added the new dbs and graphics?

Try changing the data path to something else and then back to the actual location. It may just trigger the game to accept where it is or something. Sounds very much like guess work I know.

Archived