Second Patch database idea for SI

Hello!

I think it would be the best (if possible) to offer two databases in post January transfer windows patch. The one which will include all transfers made in Jan as future transfers, and one with transferred players from the start of new game. The player will chose the one which suits him the best.

Just an idea...

Can you not just load the 10.1.1 database once you've installed the new patch(10.3 - not out yet) So the game is patched but you also have the original database with no jan updates?

Or just load a 10.1.1 or 10.2 now and save it but don't start it untill you have installed patch 10.3

Can you not just load the 10.1.1 database once you've installed the new patch(10.3 - not out yet) So the game is patched but you also have the original database with no jan updates?

Or just load a 10.1.1 or 10.2 now and save it but don't start it untill you have installed patch 10.3

But thats without attribute updates ;).

I would definitely prefer for all January transfers to be set as future transfers, and not already be at the club at the start of the season. I've never quite understood why it's not done like this, as it would certainly be a bit more realistic that way. Maybe it's just too much work/hassle?

Agree that attribute updates is much needed... For instance, Italian players are soooo over rated. It's unbelievable! But if I had to chose, I would chose new transfers as future transfers, not from the start.

Its East European players that are overrated every incarnation of FM for the last couple of years

i sit on the other side of the fence and quite like the January transfers from the start. I imagine there are a few other people like me also so this is probaly one of the reasons why SI do it the way they do.

The OP seems like the perfect fit for both sets of supporters.

Archived