Selling Players

I'm having a problem trying to sell any of my players - managing Man Utd, and on second season, and want to get rid of some dead wood.

So I transfer list, Vidic, Richardson, Eagles, Smith, Saha, Galbraith, Foster, howard, kerlon (keeps getting injured), lee, jones and one or two others that I can't remeber.

I got offers for eagles (but only got 2.5mil when his price was 3.5mil) and that's it.

Nobody was interested in any of the other players. Tried playing all the friendlies with the guys I want to see, and still no one interested.

How can I sell my players, or make other clubs bid for them???

I'm having a problem trying to sell any of my players - managing Man Utd, and on second season, and want to get rid of some dead wood.

So I transfer list, Vidic, Richardson, Eagles, Smith, Saha, Galbraith, Foster, howard, kerlon (keeps getting injured), lee, jones and one or two others that I can't remeber.

I got offers for eagles (but only got 2.5mil when his price was 3.5mil) and that's it.

Nobody was interested in any of the other players. Tried playing all the friendlies with the guys I want to see, and still no one interested.

How can I sell my players, or make other clubs bid for them???

no one wants your players if they are crap and you don't play them... i think that's normal... usually i sell my old players to championship teams, because they get too old for prem and not good enough... but as i said if you don't play the player, then everyone knows he's not worth buying icon_smile.gif

try to sell ronaldo or rooney...

also i noticed that it is harder to sell strikers and midfielders... much easier to sell good defenders, and you can make millions. just buy a youg say english international, and sell him to arsenal or whatever

I see your point, but some of the players (smith, saha, vidic, richardson, kerlon) all played from 10 to 30 games each in the previous season. All the above 5 players playing at international level....

In fact Eagles was the ONLY player not to play in the previous season....

Put it this way - I don't care how often a player plays - look at Smith in real life, hasn't played ~10months and there are clubs looking for him - I'd at least expect someone to be interested in the players.....

This is frustrating if you are trying to get players in, and you have to pay at least 1.5 times the price of good players to get them from other clubs. How can you raise money if no one buys any of your good players.

I don't expect to sell everyone, but if I put 10 to 12 players on the transfer list and eagles is the only one that gets other clubs interested, then I'm a bit annoyed at spending €50 on FM2007 and this has not been fixed from the 2006 version.

went home, put players on transfer list, then kept offering to clubs for less and less until someone bites.....then you can keep on raising the price back up till the full price....worked....results at last.....

Archived