Patch 10.3

Sorry if this is a stupid question but i have edited the date base to make some changes, how will this work with the new patch. Will I have to edit the new patch when it comes out or can i still use these changes. The changes I have made are just making players better, changing league names etc.

Thanks for your help

Sorry if this is a stupid question but i have edited the date base to make some changes, how will this work with the new patch. Will I have to edit the new patch when it comes out or can i still use these changes. The changes I have made are just making players better, changing league names etc.

Thanks for your help

Patch 10.3 will come with a new, updated database. You'll thus have to edit this as well, the changes you've made to the old database will not carry over

hmm...I've just finished 5 seasons with one team and want to start a new game, but I'm kinda relucant because the latest patch may be here soon... I know they are usually game save compatible, etc but I like to start fresh anyway with the new patch...if I had any glue as to when the new patch was coming, I'd just wait. Be annoying to start a new game and the patch comes out tomorrow!

Patch 10.3 will come with a new, updated database. You'll thus have to edit this as well, the changes you've made to the old database will not carry over

Yes it will come with an updated database but he isn't forced to edit it.

He can still use the database he has created, you get the option to choose your database when you start a game.

You should be able to use your old database with the 10.3 patch with all improvements it brings, for example I am running patch 10.2, i have updated media sources etc, set future transfer dates of players that have trans in jan window but i want to use the new me when released so with patch it but still use my own data base this has always been possible in the past and i see no reason why si would change it now:)

Archived