Whats going on with my away forum?

So i start a game as worcester, first season i finish 11th, seconed year i finish 5th, my away record, my away record has never been the best but i aways scraped wins out of them.

But now in my 3ed year, played 5 home won all 5 with ease but lost bady away all 6 games. My team is so useless away, nothing i can do to change this its like there all of a sudden they forget how to play football they shocking. If it was not for my super goalkeeper ad be lose by 5-6 ever game :S.

Its not my tactics i have not changed them massivly in the three years as there have been pritty solid.

Home.jpg

away.jpg

Its not my tactics i have not changed them massivly in the three years as there have been pritty solid.

As long as you are writing this, don't expect too much help.

What except for tactics is what anyone could recommend you on adapting? What else might be the cause? To me there is no logical explanation other than tactics.

If in the past it worked well with the same tactic, it might still be the case that your opponents now employ different tactics against you than before, thereby creating a new challenge to your tactic whith which it might not be able to cope.

If you use the same tactic home and away I would start trying by being a it more defensive and narrower away.

jayahr not expecting too much help, just wondering if this has happened to anyone and knows why. How i play, I normally play more defence v teams lower in league and more attacking v higher ups, I change things around alot and players around its worked well. Am good with team talks most players are super and most players are playing with confidence.

On paper i see no reason why am not getting points away, at home the team is unstoppable away there cant string two pass`s together, even tho there happy and confident, there also a pritty good team for the league.

Have you thought about going more defensive and standing off the opposition, when away from home and then hitting them on the counter. Try and build your tactics around the team you're playing against, the conditions, pitch size etc. Also the lower the side the more cautious they will be so if you're playing defensive against them and they are against you its anyones game - look at where you can exploit them

Archived