Do you use right or left handed skins?

Hi,

I have so far always used left handed skins, but I am right handed. I probably do this, because I am used to having the menu on the left side of the screen. Before FM, CM had that as well and so have a lot of other software programs. That is why it feels weird to use a right handed skin. However, I am thinking about trying it seems more logical. With my right hand it is less distance on screen to the right menu.

FM introduced the option to use these skins. Who has tried to use right handed skins and got used to it and thinks it is a nicer way of playing FM? Or are most gamers still on the left handed skins, like I am?

Sorry, I put that wrong. It does feel more logical to work with the menu on the right if you are right handed, but because of all software which has a menu on the left I am used to that.

I wonder what other users use, left or right handed. That remains the main question and there is nothing wrong with that question IMO.

To react like you do is very childish. You are right about the distance, but I mixed that up. To say it is the worst topic ever is utter crap and unfriendly.

I thought the same way, but when I switch to a right handed one, couldn't get use to it. Come to think of it, most websites have menus on the left as well. Wonder which genius thought of that, now I have a right handed menu disability. icon_mad.gif

Coming from EHM(where left-side is the only option) I began that way in FM. But then I tried the right-handed version a few weeks later just for kicks, and it felt and looked far more comfortable... so I've been on right sided skins ever since.

Archived