create a super league

hey people i want to set up a super league with 4 divisions wonder if anyone can send me a link to a forum or post where it breaks it down for you many thanks in advance :D

After you PMed me, I looked through the Editors forum. Found these 2 links to user-created Super Leagues:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=169342&highlight=super+league

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=162238&highlight=super+league

Hope one of these is what you're looking for, Chris. :)

Don't worry, it isnt possible to fk the game up, the edited competitions are saved in an .xml file, which you load when you start the game. So you won't kill the original database. Here is a breakdown of what to do though:

1. Choose the country you wish to put your league in. This can be any nation. A good choice is a nation without any competitions, so it wont be missed (e.g. Vanuatu). Load that nation in the editor so you can add leagues.

2. Decide on the league structure, and create all the leagues/cups you will need. It is always good to decide how many levels, teams per league, how many will be relegated etcetc in advance

3. After creating the leagues add the teams to it. Setting the nation the team belongs to to the same nation as the league is set in (e.g. all teams to nation vanuatu) will allow reserve teams and uner 21/19/18 teams to exist (this doesnt affect where regens will be from).

4. Add the leagues to the nation, and set all the rules you wish (sub rules, game dates, prize money, tv money, sorting rules etc). I suggest that you test the nation rules upon adding every league, and saving, as this will mean if you make an error and can't would out what it is you can revert to a recent point.

5. Add cup competitions and decide on their rules, cup rounds, etc.

6. Create anything else you want (e.g. awards). Don't forget to use the 'general' tab to set season dates, update day, transfer windows and most importantly the suspension rules, as these default to something quite silly.

Hope this helps =}

Archived