Current patch

Is the current patch worth downloading? Im having problems with my current patched 10.1.0 game but am reluctant to download the new patch because Ive heard rumers that it makes the game even more buggy. I just wanted to hear what peoples expperiances have been with the current patch? Did it work well for you? Also does it change the kind of ratings your players get. I like the top players in the world to be avergaing 8.36 or 8.45 rather then 7.82 and Ive know that earlier patches from earlier games reduced the top average rating a bit so that the top players only got average ratings in the top 7s. I dont want this. Lastly is it true the new patch stops your strikers scoring goals? Just stuff Ive heard. Any repplies would be greatly appreaciated. Thasnks :)

Yeah I was going to do that (but having downloaded the 10.1.0 patch simply to combat the international manager acceotance bug) I am now having problems with the game. My assistant manager (pat rice, arsenal) tells me that Ashravin is the weak link in my team (he even suggests replacements for him) in the assistant feedback section but when I do "coach report" on him the same Pat Rice says Ashravin is a "quality player". Also one of my coaches declred intrest in another job. Then a day later he declared intrest in the same job and six others. Evver he's desperate to leave or this is another bug. Its spoiling it a bit for me but Im really torn becuase Ive heard so many bad things about the 10.2.0 patch and it might not fix my problems anyway. I would go back to the unpatched version but then I wouldnt be able to manage England so I dont know what to do :(

I had to reinstall FM2010 on my pc, and then I only installed patch 10.2. Should I install 10.1 and then again 10.2? Am I missing anything by not installing the first patch, certain fixes that were only included in the 10.1? I am asking because when I had both patches I had this tactic that worked perfectly, but then my pc broke down, had to reinstall everything and as I said didn't install patch 10.1, I just went for 10.2. But then that same tactic seems to no longer work that effectively. That's why I think that some things that were in 10.1 and I am now missing affect my matches. Any help appreciated.

Ok, If everyone could just ignore these posts that would be great. There is no bug just me being an idiot. I wont explain what I'd done but Pat Rice's feedbacks were fine I'd just interpreted them wrong becuase I'd over looked one major factor. I feel like a pleb. Woops :)

Archived