Need help

Im trying to find suitable players to fill in the vacent positions in my first team, i have sufficiant cover on the bench but just wondering if i could get some advice.

*Foster ( yes i know i need to get a new GK, but who, not willing to spend over 25 million.)

*Rafael ( i know his young and should be good in 3 years time, but not willing to wait that long for him to develop, rather have him as a back who plays alot of minutes and who plays in the carling cup as well as against newly promoted sides.)

Chillieni ( Really good, centre back )

Rio Ferdinand ( Godo centre back but, getting old, 32)

Nemanja Vidic ( THE MAN!, sorry..)

Arejen Robben ( Exceptional wide man)

Anderson ( young, vibrant)

Gago ( defensively sound, a killer from outside the box)

Miguel Velloso ( Really good all around player)

Fletcher ( My favourite player in real life, so his an automatic selection in my squad in the game, as well as him scoring 15 goals a season his a great player)

Micheal Carrick ( he is looking for a new challange so i need a replacement)

Wilson Palacios ( My secodn best performing Midfielder behind Fletcher, he does not similar stats as fletcher but he performs at a high standerd each game)

*Antonio Valencia ( pacy winger, but would like a better allround winger any suggestions?)

Edin Dzeko ( 32 appearances, 29 goals, stats speak for them selves)

Wayne Rooney ( the heart and sould of my team)

Questions..

Would like help on the areas with an *...

As well as if you think i could improve in any other areas.

How long as well as HOW do i purchase a lower league club, how much capital should i have?

Thanks ladz.

Cheers.:thup:

For improving your team, you should try the Good Player and Team Guide forum:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

How long as well as HOW do i purchase a lower league club, how much capital should i have?

If you're talking about buying a lower league club and becoming their chairman, you can't do it in this game.

Archived