Goalkeeper Scoring Stats

• 4 weeks later...

playing as milan, i'm also annoyed that goalscoring stats for goalkeepers aren't recorded. i use dida as one of my strikers since he obviously can't play the goalkeeper position. also, i think records for clean sheets and goals conceded and stuff like that should be recorded for outfield players. i use huntelaar as my primary goalkeeper and i'd like a reminder of how brilliant he is

I've had Casillas to go attack near post for my corner setup for my current season. He scored about 4 goals early in the season and only conceded once from this so far. I'm pretty amazed he didn't concede a lot more from this. :D Now my game is in late February so that's about 3/4 of the season gone by.

And yeah I'd like to see goalscoring stats for the goalie. By the way, I wonder why the player history only shows stats from league games?

I've had Casillas to go attack near post for my corner setup for my current season. He scored about 4 goals early in the season and only conceded once from this so far. I'm pretty amazed he didn't concede a lot more from this. :D Now my game is in late February so that's about 3/4 of the season gone by.

And yeah I'd like to see goalscoring stats for the goalie. By the way, I wonder why the player history only shows stats from league games?

hahahah it was only Enyeama and he scored 4 out of 4....

Archived