Dealing with losing

if you are playing a big team?

if you lost because your players played like crap and dragged themselves on the pitch for 90 minutes give them hell at the end of the match and state the game was embarrassing to watch on the post-match conference.

proceed to discipline a player for low performance and comment that a few players are playing at below acceptable level (if they actually are of course).

this should provide you with enough motivation to go on.

if you are playing a small team:

resign and start a new game in a big team.

well I have a couple of saves, my arsenal one seems to be where the problem lies.

like my other one with sunderland I am predicted to finish 16th so I dont mind when I lose as much, but when I come a draw with a big team my fans are dissapointed so then I just give up because I think its a good result.

its football and therefore impossible to win every game lol! I have found myself closing the down the game without saving in a fit of rage when i've been beaten by a rubbish team or losing to a rival who always seem to get result against me but i've learnt to grin and bear it and accept its part of the game and daft stupid results do happen in real life (who would have bet on Leeds beating Man Utd in the cup last month for example). But I know every time I've shut the game down in a minor strop it spoils my enjoyement so I've learnt to live with painful defeats now!

Archived