International Management - Getting Sacked For Nothing?

so, i got the brazil job and i win my first three games in charge after being offered the job, and lose 1-0 to uruguay when i had a man down. alright still brazil should win the game etc but nobody could put anything away. I click continue and it says brazil manager sacked. now i know i was expected to win but surely after 4 games in charge and one defeat to uruguay cant warrant a sacking? also beat argentina 1-0 in those 3 games. 2014 btw

right now taking this on the chin i took like 3 seasons out of national management, rejecting everyone who offered for me,

it is now 2017 in my game and mexico come asking. so i go okay then lets give this a good shot they still have vela whos class.

Played 8 games won 8 in the quals of the world cup. ive already won the third phase group and i get a message saying ive qualified for the world cup 2018 etc. Now the board are ecstatic with me and fans too. So i play usa in the 9th game of the group and decide to change things around and prepare for the world cup by seeing if any younger lads can do anything. i played well and lost 1-0. fair result. I then play my final game against honduras who are 2nd, already knowing they cant go above me and ive already qualified so i do the same again, and draw 1-1. So played 10 won 8 drew 1 lost 1, won the group qualified for the world cup. clicked continue. Mexican manager barnsley sacked.

now wtf? :D is this a bug or known issue or what. surely that cant be right. its now ruined my ambitions of taking over england in my game now if i ever get offered it. as if i draw or lose a game to anyone then im basically sackedno matter of the circumstances.

I was sacked as Brazil manager after 5 games - 3wins 1draw and 1loss. The 5th game against Uraguay was my first loss and I was sacked.

I have managed Scotland for a few years now. Failed to qualify for 2 tournements and still have the job.

I think the expectations at brazil are too high. I know they are brazil but you shouldn't be sacked after 5 games with only one loss.

i wasnt bothered anyway i didnt really wanna manage brazil i just wanted to win a world cup or something but hey :D

not just me then. still a bit strange being sacked as mexico, they expected to qualify for WC which i did with 2 games to spare, what more can they ask for thats what has confused me. i shall try get scotland or wales job then if they come available :D least i know i wont get sacked and if i win a game il be loved by the board

ive read other people complaining about the brazil sacking as well.

surely a bug since most if not all managers over the past 20 years have managed brazil for at least their contract duration of 4 years - and certainly havent been sacked for loosing a match.

Archived