lionel messie on a free transfer

to be honest i dont know not very good at english only got a 3 at standard grade!. typo? welll should i? already have benzema and nasri and rhodes as star player.

I dont play the game like this... I prefer signing youth players and developing them.

I could read you out my players who beat chelsea in the Europeon cup.. but they wouldnt mean anything to you! Even my best striker who scored a hat trick against them :-)

Anyhow what im trying to say is.. its best to bring in young players and train them up and sell them... rather than take has beens on HUGE wages.

I bet I could get 20 youth players for the wages he would want. I generally sell my youth players 2 seasons on for 10-20 Million. you do the maths.

John.

And his wages ? I wont take players over 10K wages I survive with lower leagues club on a budget.

However since I now sell players.. and then have all the budget took off me at the end season.. I wonder why ?

I would be better off letting the players go for free.. that is what im doing really.

I dont like how the game favours players who spend income.. rather than hoarding and generating it.

John.

the majority of my team is the same one that i won league one with. howver i got the save gamer error on both my back up save and my other save. thats what annoyed me most and the fact that i was probally going to unlock sugar daddy this season after going on a 10 game run without conceeding a goal and average score 2-0.

Why because one person said that he was rubbish for them :confused:

thats what i was thinking, i mean you cant force people to play a game how you play it we all play it differently

also i had messi for a good about 7/8 seasons and he retired at the age of 34 and he was great for my stevenage team

Archived