Massive Glitch - lost but won?!

hard to fix or not i think its something that people would like to see eradicated from the game. i dont think its enough to say that its hard to fix and leave it at that, when winning and losing games are the key point in a football sim.

hard to fix or not i think its something that people would like to see eradicated from the game. i dont think its enough to say that its hard to fix and leave it at that, when winning and losing games are the key point in a football sim.

Which is why I also said SI would be interested in the save game.

would people consider it cheating if you kept reloading the game till you actually won and went through properly seeing as you should have done in the first place and it was the games fault? Obviously you would have to do this for the opposition when it works for you to be "fair".

I personally dont see it as cheating as you are just correcting a fault which shouldnt happen. But you must also do it for the other teams when it goes againt you to justify it

This happened to me in the FA cup,i lost on penatlys 4-3 but when i left the match screen it said i won 4-3 on penatlys.

My player who i watched miss the last penatly, had some how now scored his penatly. And the AI who scored their last penatly after my player missed to win, had now some how missed the last penatly, hence it claimed i had won 4-3, when in fact it was the other way around.

But i was not complaining too much. ;)

would people consider it cheating if you kept reloading the game till you actually won and went through properly seeing as you should have done in the first place and it was the games fault? Obviously you would have to do this for the opposition when it works for you to be "fair".

I personally dont see it as cheating as you are just correcting a fault which shouldnt happen. But you must also do it for the other teams when it goes againt you to justify it

I don't see it as cheating, as long as you do in both situations.

I don't see it as cheating, as long as you do in both situations.

faking a result isnt cheating?

it doesnt matter if you let the result stand when it goes against you too, its surely just letting the AI cheat too!

faking a result isnt cheating?

it doesnt matter if you let the result stand when it goes against you too, its surely just letting the AI cheat too!

If I win a CL final and get a power-cut before I can save it, I'm reloading that bad boy until I win again! Likewise, if the AI won and I couldn't save before a power-cut, I'd reload it until I lost again.

For me, that isn't cheating but to each his own.

Archived