Hi all !

First of all;

i am using Mr. Houghs 1.1 tactic

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182979

İ am using Bubbabaytuna's team talks

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360

i am using Mendhelep's successfull OI's

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=187761

İ read all successful posts and do what has adviced...

Now here is my World cup adventure with Turkey:

Group matches:

North Korea:0 Turkey:5

Turkey:2 Kosta Rica:1

Brazil:1 Turkey:0

All normal until now,and now here we go,;

Turkey - France / second round

CCC's;Turkey:10 France:3

Shots on target;Turkey:14-France:6

Morale:All Turkey Players was "superby"

Condition:Any of the Turkey player was not under %95

Squad:all players were regular Turkey team best players

OI,team talk and my tactic all were the best adviced ones.

Guess my FT match score?? Please..

i will upload screenshot after you guess...

I have a strong gut feeling about where this is going :(

Of course now we have to expect that France won and that you are unhappy about it. Which would be fully understandable. I would be very unhappy too after having been way better.

Just if from that you would go on to complain about the game, then I disagree. The sample size of the provided evidence is one (1) match and from that nothing at all can be said about FM, neither positive nor negative. So please don't go down that route, in case you are planning that. There would have been way better presented and better founded criticism of the game.

Yet, if you just take a mick and make us expect an unqualified rant from someone who is actually spending more effort on here to profit from the work of others than into the game itself while in fact you won that match easily, then I would really like the joke. :):thup:

So, based on that hope, my guess is

Turkey 3 - 0 France

:)

Thanks all for your guesses,i will upload not so long time post is only in its 11. minute.

Then can someone please tell me the command of putting screenshot in message?i am uploading it to imageshack.

Once you've uploaded to imageshack just copy one of the links, either the direct or forum thumbnail ones and paste into your post.

Because next time them 10 clear cut chances will go in?

Jkz that is horribad i would of broken my keyboard..

I would of just held down the power key on laptop and next time I go on FM, just delete that save :D

I have a strong gut feeling about where this is going :(

Of course now we have to expect that France won and that you are unhappy about it. Which would be fully understandable. I would be very unhappy too after having been way better.

Just if from that you would go on to complain about the game, then I disagree. The sample size of the provided evidence is one (1) match and from that nothing at all can be said about FM, neither positive nor negative. So please don't go down that route, in case you are planning that. There would have been way better presented and better founded criticism of the game.

what I said.

i stopped from today,playin FM 2010.becouse! in stats im winning in result - not. so how to understand this,i know sometimes happens in real life like semi-final CL Chelsea-Barcelona last year,only 1 Barca shoot(Iniesta) and goal,but not every match. so waitting 10.3. if it wouldn't fixed,i will never buy this game again. becouse it looks stupid!

To answer the opening poster's question, your tactic is likely to be at fault here. It is designed to take advantage of the current flaws in the match engine in terms of the ease with which poor chances are created from a central position.

With the fullbacks instructed to stay back on defend duties, and with only players in central positions making attacking runs, this tactic is the issue for you. The quality of your chances is poor and the statistics are misleading. You've no penetration down the flanks and all of your chances come from the centre.

The expected result really. An unrealistic, exploit tactic gives an unrealistic result. :thup:

I've had matches go like this for me and against me. Apart from repeatedly using a tactic that creates questionable quality cccs because of a weakness in the ME, I can't see too much wrong with this type of result. Sure it's frustrating but if you continue to use a tactic that hones in on a weakness in the ME, then this type of result is going to be more commonplace for the human manager

It goes both ways and happens to the AI against the human manager as well as the AI against other AI managers.

but if you change it,it would work.look i have succesful tactic,but with other i will get straight 5 losses.Its bug or AI using all best tactics like Knaps,Goals Galore,Mr Houghs whats why it wins? after few seasons i realised its bug,its trully bug.whats why when you are using Total Dominance,Ultimate Dominance you can't see them,becouse you don't give possesion and chances to hit the ball to the net.but how to play if AI is creating chances? 1 shot and match lost ? FIX IT!

How many of these threads must there be before you lot get it. It is your tactics, they are wrong. If you don't like the game, just turn it off, go play CM10 or FIFA manager and stop clogging up these forums with your absolute nonsense. There are loads of threads with advice on how to solve this problem, if you don't take that advice then you have absolutely no right to complain.

Huge entusiastic thumbs up to Crouchaldinho, Jayarh and Daryn who actually understand what is going on here.

I HATE SOLVE PROBLEMS WHICH ARE UNREALISTIC! Pro players with stupid default tactic should win and trash them like childs,but i can't see this how it was in FM 2009/FM 2008.I won everything with Wolves in 3 seasons with my own tactics in FM 2008,had 120k seatter stadium in 2009,playing in proffesional football team in Lithuania and you think idk how football is playing,and how stupid this game version is? why i have solve problems like others,i think every problem have not one and only solution,i whant to find and kill the problem with my own solution.not to look at this stupid Tactical's Theorems forum which i had readen all 3 times... Football is game which have many problems,with many solutions,not one and only.Example

Problem:.I'm loading too many goals from 20 yards(screamers) Solution:. Get one Defensive Midfielde say everyone in this forum.

But i can solve this with:. Play Narrower in my pitch side(narrower defenders in middle),stopper and cover defenders,tight mark awesome long shooters. But those solutions doesn't work!!!!!!!!! I had worked with Lithuania national team manager,Porto Manager Jose Couseiro ín(he was Lithuania manager last season) i know how managers are founding and solving solutions.But it doesn't work in FM.But why?Becouse this version has loads of bugs.Not?

Xirtama, in your words Football is a game which has many problems and many solutions. What solutions did you try to solve the fact that your team (in the game) was not scoring enough of the ccc's that they created? Play wider? Cross more into the box? Play into the channels? Slow tempo?

It has been well documented that there is an issue with the ME with through balls splitting the centre backs too easily resulting in too many cheap and poor quality ccc's. You can't expect to think that your team is going to buck the trend and convert every single ccc it gets in this way. It won't because there is a issue with them. That is why results like the one you experienced happen more often when playing tactics like the one you are using.

How many of these threads must there be before you lot get it. It is your tactics, they are wrong. If you don't like the game, just turn it off, go play CM10 or FIFA manager and stop clogging up these forums with your absolute nonsense. There are loads of threads with advice on how to solve this problem, if you don't take that advice then you have absolutely no right to complain.

Huge entusiastic thumbs up to Crouchaldinho, Jayarh and Daryn who actually understand what is going on here.

what a rude post :thdn:

i think that the thing is with tactics, and constantly playing with the same tactics, is that sooner or later teams will cotton on and get used to your tactics as in rl. computer teams obviously scout teams as well and deploy tactics to counter act your own tactics. even with the best tactics and team talks, you wont win every game just as in rl.

Archived