Snow on pitch

I have been playing FM for ages and yet to see snow. I have seen a frozen pitch with the orange ball a few times.(around December/January game time)

I can't even see the orange ball most of the time, really hard to make it out.

I am still waiting for my first snow match though. :(

I've seen snow once before in Jan on an old save. It didn't half hurt my eyes though as my team Havant and W were wearing their all white kit, so not really the best choice of clothing. it didn't half halt my run winning run though as I went from around 11 win streak to losing 7 strate after.

To be fair, at least in England, not many matches are played with snow on the pitch. Usually, when the snow covers the pitch, the game gets called off.

To be fair, most recent postponements have been due to conditions around the ground, not the pitch itself. The problem manifests itself lower down the leagues in the form of frozen pitches, snow is very rarely an issue.

I feel sorry for Rotherham, how many weeks without a game was it? All due to bad weather.

To be fair, most recent postponements have been due to conditions around the ground, not the pitch itself. The problem manifests itself lower down the leagues in the form of frozen pitches, snow is very rarely an issue.

I feel sorry for Rotherham, how many weeks without a game was it? All due to bad weather.

We played on December 12th, and didn't play again until January 19th :(

Which, judging by recent results, has probably destroyed our promotion chances :(

• 2 weeks later...
I have been playing FM for ages and yet to see snow. I have seen a frozen pitch with the orange ball a few times.(around December/January game time)

I can't even see the orange ball most of the time, really hard to make it out.

I am still waiting for my first snow match though. :(

Wayy just had my first snow match at long last, only taken me from when i bought the game on the release day to late Febuary for my first snow match.

I was suprised when i first saw it, its kinda of wierd when the camera moves, it's like the screen is being dragged from side to side. The snow looks good though love watching it fall, i'm happy now. :D

84670244.jpg

where's the ball? :(

Beats me lol, i had no idea what was going on in that match.

Torres scored 2 goals for me, i could only make out one of his goals which was a lob over the keeper, god knows how the other goal went in haha. Chelsea scrambled a goal in some how too but i could'nt make that goal out either out.

All i know is i won 2-1 and Torres scored a cheeky lob, the rest is a mystery. ;)

I think SI definitely need to make the orange ball stand out more in snow/ice matches. :D

Archived