It's Just Another Day.......

And still Angel Di Maria is feeling low.........Signed him in the Summer for a decent price and he's been playing half decent.

Apps - 25 (5)

Goals - 4

Assists - 7

Av Rating - 7.06.

He's happy to be at the club, enjoys playing alongside Michael Carrick but his morale has dropped from being Superb at the begginning of the season to poor (now in mid Feb).

Dont think it can be anything to do with performances..........

Still in title chase (2nd)

Still in Champions League

Still in FA cup

Out of League Cup (but i'm sure he's not too fussed about that, the board arent and i dont care!).

Any ideas on how i can try to improve his morale?? I'm just concerned that one day i'm gonna get a call saying that Di Maria wont be in training as he's topped himself...........

Just asked him if had any favourite staff......but he couldnt think of anyone to to suggest. He doesnt speak English yet, not even basic. But he does speak Portugeuse, Spanish and Argentinian of which i've a few in my squad.

I've one other Argentinian player who's in the National squad with him as well........

He's got a 'spirited nature' apparently.......his morale has imrpved slightly to 'okay' now that i asked him to suggest a coach.

Will have to see how he goes i guess, dont really wanna have to sell him, took me long enough to get him!

It normally tells you why some one is unhappy on there 'Profile' - 'Personal' page. I had Marcelo unhappy for a whole season because he could not settle in the area. I gave him a month off to sort out his issues and he came back even more happy because he was SHOCKED he was not a first team regular. Bloody nutter, I couldn't play you, because you had gone home to Brazil!

Just as I was about to sell him, he decides he likes pies, chips and gravy and settles in nicely in Newcastle.

i said Nani and Anderson because they speak Portuguese. I am fully aware that Di Maria is Argentinian :cool:

In Argentina they speak Spanish, actually as far as I'm aware Brazil is the only non-spanish (Portugese) speaking country in South America.

Archived