My goalkeeper scored!!!!!!!!!!

A magical moment in FM 2010

it was against Juventus in serie A during my 2nd season

My team, Ac Milan, got a foul in my area in the 27th minute

i didnt even asign abbiati to the foul but since it was too close to my net he took it

he kicked it high and straight into buffons net

TRUE MAGIC

I had Asmir Begovic as my third Penalty taker for Villa in about 2015. Was class. Always scored when called upon.

Keeper got an assist the other day though, last minute headed in down to Mendy who smashed home. I went ballistic.

Wish my keeper would chip in with some goals

It's certainly offset all the goals they let in aye.

John Filan scored for me in my Wigan save I think in FM05 I think. Best $20 I ever spent. Signed up to the Wigan site and got their games broadcast on the net and a Free copy of FM05!

When your goalkeeper scores in the last minute, coming up for a free kick to keep you in Europe with an amazing header any outfield player would be proud to score, please upload the .pkm ;)

Yeah, I love that. I had my goalkeeper score once in the Blue Square Premier. It was a fluke, though. The other keeper was too far out and my keeper cleared and nobody was in the final third to get the ball so it just bounced into the net. Game winner, too.

Once in FM08, I had my keeper score two goals at the end of the match by calling him up to join for a corner. First goal we equalised, they concede a corner two minutes later in stoppage and same thing. True magic. :)

Archived