Preferred moves

Currently players will only agree to learn any new moves if they feel that it would be best for them and ignore their managers(in this case, ours) orders. Surely this is happening in real life ?

For example if R.Benitez tell F.Torres to 'Beat Offside Trap', surely Torres would agree and at least try to learn that move and not disagree with his manager.

I need clarification.

Thanks

Manager rep has a big impact on this, maybe they don't respect you enough? Also it is harder to convince players over 24/25 to add something to their game so get them while they are young.

The above is true, I think determination and work rate come in to it as well... maybe even controversy - not sure on that one though.

Remember that a PPM isn't a tactical instruction, it's a lot of time and effort in training over several months. I can absolutely believe that IRL mature, developed players might decline such a request if they thought it wouldn't improve their game.

I can see Torres saying, 'Nah Rafa, you little Spanish David Brent lookalike, jog on mate.'

Remember that a PPM isn't a tactical instruction, it's a lot of time and effort in training over several months. I can absolutely believe that IRL mature, developed players might decline such a request if they thought it wouldn't improve their game.

I can see Torres saying, 'Nah Rafa, you little Spanish David Brent lookalike, jog on mate.'

Sounds funny when read in my normal accent... Even funnier in a Spanish one. :D

Haha , thats class:D

i'm not sure on what grounds they accept/reject this..

i've saved my game once, asking a regen striker to beat the offside trap. he declined

i loaded the game again, asked him the same thing, and he happily accepted..

seems a bit random to me

Archived