This has got to be a bug.

My keeper got a long term injury. Not a problem because I know about the sign an emergency GKer anytime rule. Its even mentioned in the game prem rules.

I had to pay 1m to loan him for 3 months but hey, its an emergency. Only problem is I can't register him out side of the new registration window rules. What is the point. If it was the transfer window I could have bought 1 anyway.

I didnt feel the need. My keeper has never been injured in 8 years at the club, I dont even bother sticking one on the bench anymore.

Now I'm 1 million down and still have no keeper.

That brings me on 2 another point. If you have an injury prone player and sell him does that not just mean someone else in your team will become injury prone because the computer calculates you should have so many percent of injured players. I sold all my injury prone players in the window and now it has just moved on to the other players in the squad. If thats the case I should have kept the injury proners in the reserves so it doesnt make my good players catch the disease.

Ok 1st point seems like it may be a bug, in which case any idea on where it should be posted? The bug forum would be my guess.

He was merely asking our opinions on whether it's a bug or not, before he did post it there.

Your 2nd point is nonsense and worth no further comment.

He was asking a question. Instead of going off on one, answer him.

He was merely asking our opinions on whether it's a bug or not, before he did post it there.

He was asking a question. Instead of going off on one, answer him.

Ok firstly, how do you know that he was going to post in the bug forum. 99% of people post something on here and then refuse to post in the bug forum.

Secondly, he thinks that just because he sells an injury prone player then another one becomes injury prone? That is sheer nonsense. Also wheres your answer to his question which you could have typed instead of getting on your high horse with me?

Ok firstly, how do you know that he was going to post in the bug forum. 99% of people post something on here and then refuse to post in the bug forum.

Secondly, he thinks that just because he sells an injury prone player then another one becomes injury prone? That is sheer nonsense. Also wheres your answer to his question which you could have typed instead of getting on your high horse with me?

I don't know the answer to his question, which is why I didn't try to answer it.

Have you looked in the bug forum lately? There are loads of users posting there, and getting aknowledged by SI.

In regards to his injury theory, why couldn't you just meet it with a rational argument, instead of calling it a load of nosense and not worth your time?

The first issue may be a bug, but it is hard to understand how any manager can run a first team squad with only one GK. Is the emergency loan rule not to cover teams where all their registered keepers are injured? Report it in the Bugs forum anyway.

Injury proneness is a player attribute but there is no way that the game will transfer this attribute from player to player so as to match statistics.

P.S. Lets cut out the bickering guys , please

I dont think the 2nd point is nonesense at all and neither can anyone who doesnt work on the game.

They said early there isnt enough injurys and will be increasing them in the next patch. How do they calculate this?

They just try simulate the same amount of injurys real clubs get which I don't think is the right way to do it. (they got it really wrong last year by almost doubling how many injurys you get)

So if I sell off my injury prone players it wont matter because I have to have my percentage of injured players so other players will become injury prone instead.

1st point I'm not sure. I never even heard of the registration window other than from this game. Maybe they are scrapping the goalkeeper thing as that was only a new rule anyway.

I'll stick it in the bugs forum anyway.

On the injury issue- try starting a new game , use FMRTE to adjust the injury proneness attribute of your players down to 1 and see how many injuries you get- the answer will be very few.

No doubt somebody will try this and I hope your right. SI will have plenty to answer for if your not :eek:

I dont think the 2nd point is nonesense at all and neither can anyone who doesnt work on the game.

They said early there isnt enough injurys and will be increasing them in the next patch. How do they calculate this?

They just try simulate the same amount of injurys real clubs get which I don't think is the right way to do it. (they got it really wrong last year by almost doubling how many injurys you get)

So if I sell off my injury prone players it wont matter because I have to have my percentage of injured players so other players will become injury prone instead.

1st point I'm not sure. I never even heard of the registration window other than from this game. Maybe they are scrapping the goalkeeper thing as that was only a new rule anyway.

Injury proneness is an attribute that players have... it is hidden so the only way you'll find out about it is by playing for a few seasons to get a true measure.

In terms of the patch adding more injuries, this is correct, but it isn't designed to simulate each clubs actual in terms of real life injuries. What they have adjusted is the commonness of the little niggly injuries that keep players out for a match or 2. Sometimes even less. Also there has been an adjustment in recovery from matches as it was thought that it was too easy to play 4 games in 10 days and still have players who'd played all 4 games for 90 mins with 97-100% condition which is simply unrealistic - but thats a different story.

With regards to "replacing" - if you want to call it that - injury prone players with other players from your squad. That doesn't happen and is most likely down to luck. It's the same as having 3 or 4 players out at the same time... Unfortunately it happens.

Sometimes players will pick up an injury then get hampered with another one. Look at Rosicky and Eduardo, they had lengthy lay offs and have had problems with their recoveries, yet I wouldn't call either of them injury prone.

No doubt somebody will try this and I hope your right. SI will have plenty to answer for if your not :eek:

There'll still obviously be some, but chances are these'll be knocks and impact injuries sustained during matches rather than strains/pulls etc or training injuries.

Will depend on condition and natural fitness too.

There'll still obviously be some, but chances are these'll be knocks and impact injuries sustained during matches rather than strains/pulls etc or training injuries.

Will depend on condition and natural fitness too.

I agree, even the least injury prone players will still get injured.

Injury proneness is an attribute that players have... it is hidden so the only way you'll find out about it is by playing for a few seasons to get a true measure.

In terms of the patch adding more injuries, this is correct, but it isn't designed to simulate each clubs actual in terms of real life injuries. What they have adjusted is the commonness of the little niggly injuries that keep players out for a match or 2. Sometimes even less. Also there has been an adjustment in recovery from matches as it was thought that it was too easy to play 4 games in 10 days and still have players who'd played all 4 games for 90 mins with 97-100% condition which is simply unrealistic - but thats a different story.

With regards to "replacing" - if you want to call it that - injury prone players with other players from your squad. That doesn't happen and is most likely down to luck. It's the same as having 3 or 4 players out at the same time... Unfortunately it happens.

Sometimes players will pick up an injury then get hampered with another one. Look at Rosicky and Eduardo, they had lengthy lay offs and have had problems with their recoveries, yet I wouldn't call either of them injury prone.

This is how I should have worded it. Thankyou.

Has anyone ever tried signing a free transfer and registering him outside of the window? Because that should probably work too but possibly doesnt.

If not signing an U21 GK must work.

Nope, you cant play an U21 keeper either.

Archived