AI stupid transfers

Will you fix in the patch 10.3, the stupid transfers made by AI? I mean, Milan went to buy in august 2009, Lincoln (30) from Galatasaray for 3,1mil.€ In the season 2009/10 he played only 1 match, took the NON-EU place from Adiyouh (the transfer had to be canceled) and now he is on transfer list.

Why this? They had the whole team when they bought him, they didn't need him.

Inter, bought Payet Dimitri for 12,25mil.€, he played only 1 match, he is backup for the team. A backup worth 12,25mil.€?

Man Utd, Gary Cahill 15,75mil.€ played 13 games, now in reserve team

Arsenal, Modesto for 9mil.€ played 12 games, now 0. Then Blaszczykowski for 7mil.€ played 2 match, and now sold to OM for 7mil€

Real Madrid, Camoranesi for 12mil€ played 13 games, now 0 because they bought Ribery for 65mil.€

Barcelona, dos Santos 25mil. played 2 games, now 0.

Why? Why all this money when the players are not playing?

Don't forget Felipe. If you play the EPL you'll be very familiar with Felipe going to a top club in the first season and playing 10 games, then rotting in the reserves until he's sold on for a massive loss.

£13m Felipe to United.

people , i have the best !!!!!!! ..... Barca buys Danny Welbeck for £32,000,000........in jan 2010 !!!!!!! oh and man city buys james milner for £24,000,000...and only plays him 4times in the league in 2010-11

oh and juve ALWAYS sells Camoranesi !!!!! £13,000,000 and £90,000-£120,000 a week

but, I would understand all this transfer. It is ok that the player cost so much. But why does he don't play? The clubs are making so big transfers and don't letting the player on the field.

I never bought a player for the reserve. I have my player who will became reserves.

Liverpool bought Keene for 20 million and then only played him a few games, then resold him back to Tott for a loss. then next season they bought some Aquilani (sp?) from an Italian club for a huge sum and never play him. seriously sort out the AI :)

As liverpool fan i'll cop the Keane jab but Aquilani will be world class if he can get fit and stay fit for next season.

I saw man utd bidding 6m for a regen CB so i sent my best three scouts after him and they all said he was rubish but man utd signed him anyway. They also spent 7m on Jonas from Newcastle who now only ever plays in their reserves.

It is an issue. Manchester United sign some incredible players once you get past the first couple of seasons. On my current game they've signed Lee Martin from Ipswich for £2.5m when its debateable whether he's up to the Championship let alone the Premier League. They also have Chris McCann from Burnley (Awful) and paid £6.5m for Tal Ben Haim and play him left back. They have Foster in goal, Ben Haim left back, Martin left midfield and Danny Wellbeck up front on the left. I guess they must be selecting 'Down right flank' selected for the focus passing option.

Arsenal have also assembled a mean collection of utter trash by 2014 as well. Modesto and Blaszczykowski interestingly enough both also signed for them on my game. They also signed Mark Davies from Bolton and Snodgrass from Leeds (For £9m). Still Champions League though.

Archived