Top Clubs Relegated?

Hi tonight on my fm10 file ac milan finshed bottom of serie A 2 years in and i havn't changed anything lmao. They got 20 points sacked leanardo and got frank rikard who did worse. I was wondering has anyone else saw a top club relegated i could show a screenshot but dunno how to.

In my game where I am in 2038 at the moment, the only really big club in any of the top european leagues to ever be relegated is Liverpool in 2036/7. They are struggeling to get back up at the moment it seems, though I am only half way through their first season in the championship.

Man U nearly got Relegated on my save. They sacked Roy keane, offered me the job, I refused and whoever they got in managed to save them. That was 2025.

Ac milan are still one of the best clubs in Italy, Genoa are the biggest dominating during the early teenys, early twentys.

The biggest club that has been relagated on my save was Blackburn. That was the first season and now they are a solid league 1 club.

I was just looking through the prem league history on my save.

The only current Prem teams to ever be relagated in 16 seasons.

Bolton

Blackburn

Birmingham

Wigan

Portsmouth

Wolves

Stoke.

My prem looks almost identical to the one that starts.

The only extra teams are

West Brom

Notts Co

Leicester

Coventry

Kettering (me)

In my long save Man U has been a pretty constant yo-yo team between the Prem and Championship for a good 10 seasons now (heading into the 2040's). Biggest fallers were Fulham, who dropped into L1 and haven't shown any signs of getting out yet.

In that big 200 year save I think it was, Everton had ended up a semi-pro team! I want to see how that happens in one of my games...

Hi tonight on my fm10 file ac milan finshed bottom of serie A 2 years in and i havn't changed anything lmao. They got 20 points sacked leanardo and got frank rikard who did worse. I was wondering has anyone else saw a top club relegated i could show a screenshot but dunno how to.

Pretty Impressively bad :)

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Both of the above are for Windows (all versions)

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 3 keys all together to take a screenshot of the whole screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

Or

3. Press Apple key, Shift, and 4 keys all together to take a screenshot of part of the screen.

4. Save the file as a JPEG

Both of the above are for Apple Macs.

I am always for the look-out for big teams getting relegated because I save the save game and store it away just in case I want to manage them back to the top flight another time.

So far in 2013 no one has been relegated, some notable names have come close.

Marseille finished 1 point outside of relegation in France, Villareal managed to save itself by 3 points (I actually managed them for the last 5 games, then resigned :p) and Napoli also was saved by a single point - all in the same season 2012/2013.

I also managed Bayern Munich for a short while who were in mid-table and looking bad.

I am quite the **** of a manager in my game. Moving from Servette (1 season), to Villareal (5 games), to Bayern Munich (3 games) to West Ham (been here for 3 seasons) in a few seasons and also manging Bosnia and Denmark. :p

I did manage to get West Ham relegated in my first attempt at managing them (then reloaded back to the season start lol so maybe that counts. :p)

The only top club I saw being relegated was Man Utd in 2029/2030. They had an awful season after several years in the middle of the table. They were promoted one year later and after two seasons, they are in 12th place.

Although I like Utd, I was wishing they got relegated. They had to sell their only world class midfielder... and I snapped him for a cool £10m! :D

That is absurd. who on earth did they sign?

I don't remember, because it was one of my first saves on '10 - I've restarted a number of times :o The exact figure of £100m stuck in my head though.

In the first year or two I've seen other big clubs winning the league and getting relegated, in different saves. St Etienne were champions in one save and went down in another, Lazio were the same too.

The biggest teams i have seen relegated around the first few seasons have been;

West Ham & Sunderland they have been relegated together along with Hull in the very 1st season on one of my saves. And on another save i saw Everton relegated to the Championship in the first season.

But i have never seen any one like Milan relegated after just 2 seasons ...

That is absurd. who on earth did they sign?

For some reason, on my games they sign 3 absolute dodgey 20-25 year old keepers for around £7m each, more money than sence!

They have Shay and Hart, one of the most promising young English keepers and probably one of the best shot stoppers in the Premiership, why do they need terrible ones?! :confused:!

Archived