Most bizarre own goal I have EVER seen seriously

Right, I've tried searching to see if this is a bug or not, but I can't find it.

My goalkeeper has just scored the most bizarre, crazy, ridiculous own goal I've ever seen, nearly made me want to switch the game off and start the specific match again. I'm trying to laugh about it, apart from it costing me 2 points as an away win at 2nd place MK Dons turned into a 1-1 draw!!!

I'm 1-0 up, cruising. Milton Keynes winger puts a cross in the box, my right back controls it at the far post and rolls 2 yards sidewards to the keeper to hoof it clear. For some reason, my keeper literally turns around and hoofs it into his own net from 1 yard away...

What the bloody hell is that about?

One of two things me tihnks, a bug or time to get a new goalkeeper.

Playing this morning and am 1-1 5 mins to go and they defender kicks ball to keeper who for some reason desides its somthing he really does not want to go near and lets it roll into beck of the net, result but wired why he lets it pass him :S

i am sure it has a valid explenation, such as:

1. your keeper was paid off by the gambling mafia

2. your keeper attended ronaldinho's 3 day hotel party and has had his "decisions" rating lowed to 1 as a result of the experience

3. he is a man of high convictions who was deeply convinced that mr keynes efforts should have merited a goal and he was determined to make it so.

Right, I've tried searching to see if this is a bug or not, but I can't find it.

My goalkeeper has just scored the most bizarre, crazy, ridiculous own goal I've ever seen, nearly made me want to switch the game off and start the specific match again. I'm trying to laugh about it, apart from it costing me 2 points as an away win at 2nd place MK Dons turned into a 1-1 draw!!!

I'm 1-0 up, cruising. Milton Keynes winger puts a cross in the box, my right back controls it at the far post and rolls 2 yards sidewards to the keeper to hoof it clear. For some reason, my keeper literally turns around and hoofs it into his own net from 1 yard away...

What the bloody hell is that about?

Any chance you could upload the PKM? Would really like to see this.

i am sure it has a valid explenation, such as:

3. he is a man of high convictions who was deeply convinced that mr keynes efforts should have merited a goal and he was determined to make it so.

Haha. That's not bad.

Good sporting chap that keeper. :thup:

I had a comical one attacker charging in on a bouncing ball in 6 yard box my goallie decided no way he getting involved and prompty ran away leaving the striker to nod in an empty net.

I certainly think in my case it was lack of bravery he chickened it. Personally the game should just make him freeze which in most cases lack of bravery a in this instence he would just do nothing.

Archived