Game Rearrangements

I was scheduled to play arsenal in mid november in PL, but it got re-arranged, i think it was due to me advancing in the league cup.

Now in march and the game has kept getting re-arranged due to europe (me in CL, them in Europa), and FA cup replays.

Currently pencilled in for early april - meaning whilst fighting for the title - i will face arsenal twice in 5 games - having already known i will face them on the final day.

However, with both our european runs continuing, i strongly think that the game will be re-arranged yet again if i get into the semi's - so i am strongly hoping that it doesnt come down to my final 2 games of the season being against Arsenal.

Playing as liverpool by the way in the 09/10 season.

Anyone else seen a re-arrangement of this manner

I always seem to get horrible run-ins as Liverpool. I've currently got a run of games in March of 2012 that has home games against the two Manchester sides bookended by away trips to Arsenal and Chelsea. I'm hoping I get a nice easy Champions League tie against Barcelona to postpone the two that are midweek games so I can rest some of my more important players in between :rolleyes:

Archived