Does TV revenue update depending on UEFA coefficients?

Like if I manage a country with a strong economy and loves football like Holland, Denmark or Scotland or Norway, and the UEFA coefficient for that country (country keeps winning Euros and World Cups plus clubs from that league/nation keep winning CL and World Club Cup) is high does the TV revenue reflect it?

In other words, if I make the Dutch or Danish leagues the new English Premier League will the TV revenue update accordingly?

I had replied to like 10 topics after I made this one so it was like at the bottom of the page this one lol. Bigger tv revenue for bigger club depends on the league. Some leagues give equal money for each club others depend on how big your club is. But either way I think its capped. Like the Dutch League won't ever get the amount of money that the EPL does.

TV money depends mostly on the ammount of money that national TV station pay for broadcast rights in their country...example: if for broadcasting in England TV stations pay less money (as the price is determined on the market - like an auction) than in Germany, the clubs get less money, even if England has a higher UEFA coefficient.

In the game it doesn't matter at all - at least from my experience, I played in Germany and in UEFA list the country was between 1st and 5th place and I think money was always the same...

TV money for European football in real life depends on the the football market of the country the clubs are from, i.e. a combination of the wealth of the countries' broadcasters, the size of the population and the popularity of the game, as well as the performance of the qualifying clubs in the competition.

That is the main reason why German clubs were getting the biggest share of the TV money even when they were doing baddly as Germany is far and away the biggest consumer of football matches on the Continent.

Archived