who thinks this is a good idea?

i have recently got cisco roma into serie a after 8 years...whilst looking through my manager profile i had an idea...wouldn't be cool if you could add extra favourite clubs to your profile? especially after you have spent many a year at a club other then the team you support. also the ability to add favoured personell so that you could strengthen relationships with players and managers...

and finally to have more stats on manager profile...even if it just showed the same stats as coaches have ie. working with youngsters and judging PA + current stats 'squad discipline etc'

i think this would make career games more interesting.

would like to get other fm players opinion on this idea

I think we should be allowed to add favourite clubs and people whenever you want and then find out about them in your news, so far you can only do this with one club

About the stats. it could be a little hard to show stats for judging PA, cause your scouts do that

ahh good point about judging PA, maybe they could leave that out and just have the coaching stats

Yep, Ive been at my club for years now and it has been hard to leave because of the times we shared. All those more money/higher profile job offers I turned down should have added them to my favourite clubs by now. It should have added me to them by now but it hasn't.

I think rivalries should grow. Like if you always face Man City in the CL and fight to the EPL with them and go to the FA Cup and League Cup final with them and refuse to sell them players and cruse out their manager because he keeps unsettling your players I think a major rivalry would grow. That always happens with me as when I'm trying to hold onto players. That or Rafa says he wants to sign my player even though he as no cash. I then go and curse him out.

who else would like to see the old manager overview back aswell? i can get used to the new one..which only allows you to choose a limited number of those drop down menu's.

why are we? the manager not allowed just a little bit of customisation during a fm game?

Dynamic rivarlies and league reputations. :thup: I'd like if I could add my Favourite Personel at the begining of the game.

I would like that too. My only rivals are rushden. I havent played them for 15 years and not ever likely to play them in the future seeing as we are at the opposite ends of leauges.

I'm the only prem team with a non league team as a rival.

Yeah definitely should be able to do that.

I also dislike it how when you build up a good relationship with another manager it only ever gets to "Thinks the two of you could become good friends". Or am I wrong and you can have a better relationship status than that?

Yeah definitely should be able to do that.

I also dislike it how when you build up a good relationship with another manager it only ever gets to "Thinks the two of you could become good friends". Or am I wrong and you can have a better relationship status than that?

Last FM I got wenger on my favourite person list and he was on mine. They were my parent club and I played them every year and said how great he was each time.

It must be possible this FM, but I havent managed it yet. Its very handy if you want to buy or loan their players.

i have recently got cisco roma into serie a after 8 years...whilst looking through my manager profile i had an idea...wouldn't be cool if you could add extra favourite clubs to your profile? especially after you have spent many a year at a club other then the team you support. also the ability to add favoured personell so that you could strengthen relationships with players and managers...

I definitely agree. For those of us who play career games, I think it's only natural that we build favored personnel and clubs as we progress... but it has no meaning in the game, and it would be nice if it did.

I definitely agree. For those of us who play career games, I think it's only natural that we build favored personnel and clubs as we progress... but it has no meaning in the game, and it would be nice if it did.

could not agree more. hopefully si look at this thread

What would be the benefit?

As it is, adding favourites wouldn't achieve anything, it would just be listing what we already know. I know I like certain players so why do they need to be listed? If there was some sensible benefit, then I can see the reason for adding them though.

What would be the benefit?

As it is, adding favourites wouldn't achieve anything, it would just be listing what we already know. I know I like certain players so why do they need to be listed? If there was some sensible benefit, then I can see the reason for adding them though.

maybe the players that you add could become aware of the fact that you favour them and this could lead to them liking you thus making it easier for you to sign them. (just an idea that popped into my head)

maybe the players that you add could become aware of the fact that you favour them and this could lead to them liking you thus making it easier for you to sign them. (just an idea that popped into my head)

Or maybe depending on their personalities it could work in reverse, and they feel the pressure of being favored by a manager who is known for his harsh and strict disciplinary tendencies, and the player would like to avoid that.

I'm sure a few players have got squeemish after being trailed by Man Utd due to all the press about Fergusons hairdryer treatment.

Putting coaching stats is fine I guess

I would love to have all the attributes coaches have, but generated from how you play the game and not predetermined. So if you regularly sign the best youths out there before anyone else you get a good JPP, if your players are always highly motivated during matches you get a high motivation attribute and so on. Probably a bit tricky to implement but I think it would be fun.

Archived