Jermaine 'Thicky' Jenas

I tried but it's not letting me 'print screen'. When I paste into paint it's a screenie of whatever's running behind FM

A screenshot would be great. If you play in Windowed mode, you can use the Print Screen buttons on the keyboard. It sounds like you're playing in Full Screen mode, however, which means you need to use the inbuilt screenshot taker. I can't remember where that's located - anyone else know?

In the picture, isn't there a grammatical error as well? Shouldn't it be "none too keen" rather than "none to keen"? Really, it's awkward regardless. It should be "Jenas stated that he is not keen on moving to a club in France.", right?

:thup:

'None too keen' would be perfectly grammatically correct, but there is indeed an error in that respect.

"Jermaine Jenas' agent has indicated that his client has rejected the contract offer from Stockport

Jenas has stated that he is none too keen to move to a club in France"

He must have low hidden geography attributes.

Sir, you just made my day :)

Whats funny is that something similar happened in real life.

There was an american football player who thought that the eiffel tower was in london. :D

Stockport is about his limit.

The most overated player in the premier league and im a Spurs fan

JJ's rubbish but surely Walcott is the most overrated, overhyped player to ever set foot on a football pitch.

On topic, that is funny stuff.

I don't think this is a bug at all, or a slight on Jenas's geography knowledge!

I think someone has been tamperin with the game and edited it. I really can't see SI making the error between 'to' and 'too'. Also, it is very poorly written: 'Jenas has stated that he is none to keen to move to a club in France'.

That doesn't sound right. And I'm quite sure whenever I get a message like this it says 'Jenas is not keen on a move to France'.

Archived