What do I do?

Ever since I started playing fm (I think it was fm 6....) Ive always played as man utd (except that one time when I was shrewsbury, I wanted to try out being a lower league manager.....hafta say it was pretty fun.....winning promotion was an amazing feeling)

well for some odd reason, I decided that I would start a new save on fm 09......as chelsea.

I honestly dont know why.....growing up all I thought about was man utd.

Why did I choose chelsea? Is it because my dad is a chelsea fan? Is it because most of me mates I grew up with in london were chelsea fans? I just dont know.....

anyways, I started the new save and I was enjoying myself just started the season (man utd won the shield on pens) and started well (Won me first 4 games only conceding 1) when suddenly I had the sudden urge to go back and play as man utd....

what should I do? should I stay as chelsea? should I go back to my beloved united?:confused::confused:

what would you do in this situation? how often do you manage your favorite team?

Ever since I started playing fm (I think it was fm 6....) Ive always played as man utd (except that one time when I was shrewsbury, I wanted to try out being a lower league manager.....hafta say it was pretty fun.....winning promotion was an amazing feeling)

well for some odd reason, I decided that I would start a new save on fm 09......as chelsea.

I honestly dont know why.....growing up all I thought about was man utd.

Why did I choose chelsea? Is it because my dad is a chelsea fan? Is it because most of me mates I grew up with in london were chelsea fans? I just dont know.....

anyways, I started the new save and I was enjoying myself just started the season (man utd won the shield on pens) and started well (Won me first 4 games only conceding 1) when suddenly I had the sudden urge to go back and play as man utd....

what should I do? should I stay as chelsea? should I go back to my beloved united?:confused::confused:

what would you do in this situation? how often do you manage your favorite team?

I can't play as United anymore mainly cause I can't bring myself to replace my favourite aging payers with newer 'superstars'

If you're having doubts go back and manage United. You know you want to. :thup:

Archived