Qucik Question

oh right I see, sorry, my mistake. At the start of the game if you click on cancel wizard you should be taken to a screen with a long list of countries and leagues wich you can select from, rather thaan just the three you get to choose with the wizard active at game start.

so reunion isn't on this game then?

in the 09 game, you could chose to 'load players from nation' for countires where there wasn't a playable league

I've never tried to load Reunion, so didn't know that but it may be in the database and unlockable with the editor.

Edit:-

Just had a look in the editor and Reunion is in there so you could add a league structure for it from in there, would mean adding all the leagues and teams from scratch though unless there's a custom database been uploaded on here by a forum member.

he just wants to add reunion players to his game slipknot..

i.e .. on the first screen where you load your leagues... click on custom size database .. and you can add all players from reunion in there

:o On re-reading the post before mine it's obvious that's what he was getting at..lol, sorry having a bit of a dumb night it seems, all the transfer deadline drama must be going to my head!:confused:

Archived