finding good scouts

Does anyone know if and how it's possible to find scouts with knowledge of a certain area? ie. i'd like to find a scout with good knowledge of servia, ivory coast, ..

is there any way to find such scouts? I've tried filtering on nationality but that didn't help..

IMO, best thing to do is find regen scouts who have 18s or above in JPA and JPP, and 10+ in determination. Send them to the nations you want, and they will build knowledge in no time. It really only takes sending them to a country once (for small nations), or twice (for large nations) to build 100% knowledge from my experience.

IMO, best thing to do is find regen scouts who have 18s or above in JPA and JPP, and 10+ in determination. Send them to the nations you want, and they will build knowledge in no time. It really only takes sending them to a country once (for small nations), or twice (for large nations) to build 100% knowledge from my experience.

i'll try this, i didn't know their knowledge could increase as they scouted other countries. thx m8

Archived