The Sugar Daddy Unlock Thing??

Im Barca and ive just completed my second season, gotten my season report and now looking to play my first friendly. Since the start i have one the spanish cup twice, the champions league twice and the league once, plus ive won the game u play in after winning the champions league, cant remember name (Not really a big football watcher, jus like the manager game things, n e how) i havnt been given the option thing for the sugar daddy, i surely have done enough havnt i, if not, bloody el, ive only not won the league once, everything else ive won. Lost by 2 points to Real, please help because this is annoying me.

simbazz

Im Barca and ive just completed my second season, gotten my season report and now looking to play my first friendly. Since the start i have one the spanish cup twice, the champions league twice and the league once, plus ive won the game u play in after winning the champions league, cant remember name (Not really a big football watcher, jus like the manager game things, n e how) i havnt been given the option thing for the sugar daddy, i surely have done enough havnt i, if not, bloody el, ive only not won the league once, everything else ive won. Lost by 2 points to Real, please help because this is annoying me.

simbazz

Archived