I've bought Henry Saivet from Bordeaux for 12,5 millions at 18 years and his stats are low now at 19 years.

I have top training facilities and top coaches with 6-7 stars.

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=henryck1.jpg

He has intensive at attacking and shooting and medium at rest.

Why isn't he developing as he should?Or he's gonna have his bloom later?

I've bought Henry Saivet from Bordeaux for 12,5 millions at 18 years and his stats are low now at 19 years.

If you want him to develop faster - play him more. Though he might pick up too early in this case and hence never achieve his full potential. A possible solution - loan him out to a club where he will get regular competitive football but at lower level (e.g. Serie B or Championship).

The point is that players develop when they play. The more first team football, the faster they develop. You have played him 30 minutes every game for 8 games only. Try to give him more time per game though less games (e.g. 1 full game, 1-2 games rest, 1 subs game or something like this). Oh, and btw which stats you think are low? For 19 years old he has very good stats for ST, except maybe for stamina.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steaua1ghencea:

And if i send him in serie b or championship he will not play because i don;t have those leagues.

Or it doesn't matter? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes they do. Go into the player history tab and look at his appearances. He does play even if you don't simulate the league. However, he might not be a first team regular there which might be a problem because I've lost two promising strikers by sending them out to my feeder club.

• 7 months later...

I have him with Arsenal at the start of 2012, he's off to Tottenham for $30mil if he agrees. He played okay for me but with people like Vela and Balotelli in the team he's not up to the grade I wanted (and was shown in scout reports) him to get.

EDIT: He's staying, rejected Tots offer.

i bought saivet for 2mil at the start of my game with man city.He played over 30games for me and scored 4goals!!! Compared to the Fm07 when i bought him when he was 18,He scored around 20goals in his first full season then went on to bang in over 30 a season!! he is no where near as good as he was on the last FM!!:mad:

In 08 his stats were never as impressive as his actual performances so I assumed that would be the case in 09 but from the sounds of things in this thread I guess not.

Maybe he just takes longer to hit his peak this time around.

Archived