My Football Manager CV is a site where you can record your entire managerial career in the Sports Interactive game "Football Manager". By uploading screenshots of your game as you play, you can build up an entire history of every team you have been with and every competition you have played in.

What's more, we award points to you every time you submit your results to the site. These points are tallied up and your position is worked out in various league tables.

On the site you can check out different managers "CV's" that our members have posted, and you can see what challenges they have taken part in and completed.

We accept submissions from every version of Football Manager, from FM2005 to the current version.

http://www.myfmcv.com

Hello fellow FM'ers!

We've got a few more site improvements to speak about that you may not have noticed taking place.

The most important thing added is a revised help area on the site that now explains a bit more about why MyFMCV is here, what it is for and how you can use it. You'll find a list of do's and don't's when submitting your results to us and a helpful list of screenshots we accept and screenshots we reject.

It's important to know about what databases can be used, so please read the help area carefully. To keep things fair, we need to try and ensure everyone is running near enough the same database as is possible (although custom teams and custom competitions are still allowed).

Next, we've added new league tables. Tables are now broken down to the version of FM that was used and not just an overall list.

Manager CV's will also list the FM version used for their results (look next to the team name).

One big thing I've kept quiet - although it's been available for a couple of days now - is the ability to change the style of the dynamic signature. At the moment we have two styles: the default MyFMCV one, and a new TAS (theawaystand.co.uk) style. You can preview them here. Hopefully we'll get a few more different styles up over the next few weeks.

If you're partial to a bit of lower league management you'll be pleased to see another unlockable trophy on your CV - The Perfect Ten - which is awarded if you get the maximum of 10 points for a submitted result. This is only achievable if you play as a lower reputation side, normally from the lower leagues.

And finally... we've changed the style a bit, and made emails a bit more prettier to look at.

Keep submitting your results!!!

• 1 month later...

Some new news

Over the last few weeks, myself and the other lads who help with the site have been busy working on an improved website for MyFMCV.

We're most of the way through the process and so I think it's time I detailed the changes we'll be implementing.

Firstly, we're dropping league tables for CV's and we will no longer award points for submissions. All points will be removed from the site but all your achievements will remain so you won't need to reupload them.

We've had a few cases of cheating and I think to try and remove that element we need to remove any sort of "ranking" on the site. Instead, your CV will now only be a place to record your Football Manager career. I'm sure this might frustrate a few people but I hope you understand that the idea of this website in the first place was to be somewhere where you keep a record of your game. Any point scoring and league table position is merely a secondary part to the site.

Next, challenges will be getting an overhaul. They too will no longer have an overall league table. Instead, each challenge will have it's own league table. This is again for the same reason as above - cheating. We don't like it, we know it happens, but to combat it we're going to remove the overall table to stop people being tempted to cheat to reach the top.

However, we ARE going to introduce mini-challenges which will run alongside the main challenge that we currently do. These mini-challenges can be done at any time - there is no time limit so there is no rush. We're also not going to reveal the point scoring process so that you wont know what our criteria is, which will perhaps add a little spice to things.

There will be 5 levels of challenge, ranked from 1-5. 1 being the easiest challenge, 5 being hardest. Once the new site is released we should hopefully have over 100 challenges ready for you to attempt in a redesigned challenges area which you should find easy to use.

To go along with the changes we're making, we're also launching a new website name to replace MyFMCV.

playfootballmanager.com - it's exactly what this website is going to be about. It's all about playing the game. No reading long articles about fansites, no in-depth tactical analysis, no boring player guides. We'll leave such things to the other sites that do these so well already. Instead, we just want to play the game, and hope you'll join us!

Stay tuned as we reveal screenshots of the new site in due course happy.png

Archived