Clubs offering for players - bug?

I have been experiencing something fairly annoying from certain clubs, the clubs will ask to have a player on loan and when the loan goes through, it'll fall apart due to lack of funds for that club. Well, if I offer that player to all clubs again, that same club will once again ask for the player on loan, and if I accept the deal falls through again.

I have noticed this on more than one occasion, the first time I accepted the offer 3x before finally rejecting (was a French club), I figured the reason they were reoffering was they had their funds straightened up, but I suppose not. This has cost me a few players, especially one I really wanted to loan out who had offers from over 20 clubs, I accepted them all, and the club he chose didn't have the funds. It ended up being too late in the window for another team to have a chance to get him, and he wasn't loaned out.

Is this a bug? Shouldn't clubs realize they don't have enough funds to offer up? Or at least, if they don't realize it, why do they keep making the same error over and over, not learning?

Also, I think there is a slight problem in the way players are offered/accepted. If I accept 10 deals, and let the player sort out where he wants to go, and the deal falls through, shouldn't he then get to decide another club to go to, without all the clubs having to reoffer? A deal falling through with one club shouldn't mean the other 9 clubs who had offers accepted are ignored.

****ing just happened again, another player who would have really benefited from loan. Had about 20 offers for him, accepted them all. He chose Sevilla, it fell through. I reoffered him, got the same offers, declined Sevilla, accepted the rest. He chose Villareal, deal fell through. Now it's August 31...

Archived