Dear player-attribute-makers for the Italian Serie A and especially for Lazio

YES. I know that i have posted this wrong, but I have NO idea where to post this, så PLEASE FORGIVE FOR THIS!

i would like to disccus to them or someone likedem

I want to tell them to not forget 2 things about the Lazio players in the upcoming patch:

1.Kolarov should also be able to play as offensive midfielder aswell because he can and he does do that now IRL.

2.Musleras attributes are HORRIBLE. He is an really, really god goalkeaper and would like you to bost him up, if much isnt possible due to your policys, then atleast a bit. Because its a real miss there.

THANK YOU, AND LIKE I SAID: IM SORRY FOR THESE WRONGPOSTINGS BUT I READ THRUE EVERYTHING AND COULDNT FIND ANYTHING MORE SUITABLE THEN THIS

SO PLEASE HELP ME AND PLEASE FORGIVE MIG IF YOU FOUND THIS POST ANNOYING

By the way, thanks for an exellent game!

best regards

firmani

Yes, it is a data issue, but you will need more justification than given above for them to edit it.

Ok, that sureley would be hard. But this guy who makes thiese decision, is he a fan of the italian leauge? If hi is that, then i would be no problem to just tell him "you see what Muslera does" everyweek!

Or else my alternatives would be likeyoutubevideos?:(

Ok, that sureley would be hard. But this guy who makes thiese decision, is he a fan of the italian leauge? If hi is that, then i would be no problem to just tell him "you see what Muslera does" everyweek!

Or else my alternatives would be likeyoutubevideos?:(

Odds are the head-researcher is Italian, and the Lazio researcher is a Lazio supporter with a season ticket.

Quite frankly I don't think you should bother suggesting changes, as you clearly sound like the typical fanboy (and possibly 15).

Youtube videos eh? :)

P.S. IMO the researchers were generous with Muslera: a keeper who's far more inconsistent than they have made him.

P.P.S. Kolarov offensive midfielder? Since when? Since he played as MC in Italian Cup and complained all the time?

Archived